Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Resident Evil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resident Evil
    Posted: July 12 2007 at 4:57pm
Aight I was a little disappointed when the first Resident Evil movie came out bcuz it wasn't like the game. Then I was really disappointed when the second 1 came out bcuz they flipped the whole movie. How can u take a horror game and change it into an action film. Straight bullsh*t. I mean where the hell did Alice come from anyway. And she aint even human smh. Lookin at the trailer for Resident Evil 3, I dont even wanna waste my time or money watchin it. It aint even worth buyin it on bootleg.

How yall feel about the Resident Evil movies?
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 5:10pm
I hate them they don't go with the game
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 8:42pm
I thought it was aight well I just like the Nemesis.

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 9:31pm
Same as Jamaica. The soundtracks are something rough though.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 10:00pm
I never heard the soundtracks. I'm still mad they switched it from horror 2 action tho.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 10:25pm
Yeah man I'm a video game fiend so I might watch the third one to see if Leon and Chris are up in that movie.

Waves(2001-Present)
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 10:36pm
Sorry, no chris or leon. Claire's gonna b in it tho. I need 2 get my hands on Resident Evil Directors Cut again. I had it a long time ago and i gave it away (shouldn't have done that bcuz i want it back and I don't know where it's at). I bought the one that came out on gamecube when it first came out but I traded it in so I could but some newer games like 3 months later.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 10:39pm
Lol Im playin Resident Evil 2 for N64 right now I luv that game the remake for Resident Evil 1 on Gamecube was the truth if they did a remake to Resident Evil 2 on the Wii I would go fcukin nutz.

Waves(2001-Present)
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 11:00pm
I just beat resident Evil 2 (playstation version) on ps2 a while ago 4 the 4th time. They need 2 make all the resident evils on ps2 and 3. I know i could play the ps1 version, but they look horrible lol.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 11:06pm
Lol those graphics used to be considered good looking we came a long way with technology.

Waves(2001-Present)
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 11:10pm
LOL I know I remember when I used 2 play it I use 2 say that it looked good, but when I played it a while back I was like WTF is this ish LOL.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 11:16pm
Lol thats what I be sayin about the Wii I be like damn those graphics are doo-doo yo I cant sit there and play a Wii its not goin down not after playin 360 and PS3.

Waves(2001-Present)
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 11:23pm
I know I gotta get my hands on a ps3. I'm not really a xbox fan. I play it when i'm over one of my homiez cribs, but thats the only time.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 6:22am
I think the 360 has better games to tell you the truth but my 360 stopped working and im tired of dealing with their mess so thats why im gettin a PS3. Makin me waste my money the Xbox is $400 man I can buy me a pair of Jordans and a top and a bottom with that money yo.

Waves(2001-Present)
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Sleepy B Sleepy B wrote:

Aight I was a little disappointed when the first Resident Evil movie came out bcuz it wasn't like the game. Then I was really disappointed when the second 1 came out bcuz they flipped the whole movie. How can u take a horror game and change it into an action film. Straight bullsh*t. I mean where the hell did Alice come from anyway. And she aint even human smh. Lookin at the trailer for Resident Evil 3, I dont even wanna waste my time or money watchin it. It aint even worth buyin it on bootleg.

How yall feel about the Resident Evil movies?

I thought the first Resident Evil movie was aaight. I think that had more to do wit the build up and hype tho. I was a crazzy ass fan of the game series and i remmber that they said on the back of Resident Evil 2 that they were gonna make a movie. It took em' like 5 yrs to fulfil that promise.

Honestly, after that first one, it went ALL DOWN HILL. Resident Evil apocalypse was ass. Horrid movie.

They should've let George Romero handle the Resident Evil films because he is the creator of the Zombie genre (Night of the Living Dead, Dawn fot eh Dead, etc...) and the creators of Resident Evil openly admitted to being influenced by Romero zombie films while creating Resident Evil.

In fact, i remember Romero wrote a draft of the first Resident Evil movie and it was pretty damn good but the studios last minute decided to pull the plug on him because they said he was straying away from the video games story line and he wanted a NC17 rating. Studio hired Paul S. Anderson (Mortal Kombat director) instead and not only did he change the storyline and add characters, he made one of the added characters (Alice), the damn main character!

Makes me wonder how the Resident Evil movies would've turned out if they let Romero do the films instead.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 3:37pm
^ Good point!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Frizzle1986 Frizzle1986 wrote:

I thought the first Resident Evil movie was aaight. I think that had more to do wit the build up and hype tho. I was a crazzy ass fan of the game series and i remmber that they said on the back of Resident Evil 2 that they were gonna make a movie. It took em' like 5 yrs to fulfil that promise.

Honestly, after that first one, it went ALL DOWN HILL. Resident Evil apocalypse was ass. Horrid movie.

They should've let George Romero handle the Resident Evil films because he is the creator of the Zombie genre (Night of the Living Dead, Dawn fot eh Dead, etc...) and the creators of Resident Evil openly admitted to being influenced by Romero zombie films while creating Resident Evil.

Thats exactly how I feel
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 5:11pm
Lol I like that battle between Alice and the Nemesis that was the highlight of that movie.

Waves(2001-Present)
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 8:02pm
I hated that they had a battle. its supposed 2 b a horror movie not action. Maybe if it was based on an action game i woulda felt different but who knows. I wanted Resident Evil. not that bull they made.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 8:06pm
True Nemesis should have been able to easily kill anybody like in the game.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic