Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ant Green and TSOH's Battle Update!!!1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:15pm
Yea jamaicakid a mod now 2. he co hip hop mod, but he can still do things in other forums just like I can.
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by BIG- BIG- wrote:

jkid mod 2?

me u, 25(hip hop). dutchy... boy wonda and kingjames(dey inactive).. and i guess jkid?
you forgot stormy_seas, im a mod with no powerswink.gif

Edited by stormy_seas - July 18 2007 at 10:20pm
www.datpiff.com
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:19pm
yeah right
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by stormy_seas stormy_seas wrote:

Originally posted by BIG- BIG- wrote:

jkid mod 2?

me u, 25(hip hop). dutchy... boy wonda and kingjames(dey inactive).. and i guess jkid?
you forgot stormy_seas, im a mod with no powers

Alright. Stormy=mod with no powers!!!! LOL
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:21pm
did ant send you the pics cause he logged off
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by stormy_seas stormy_seas wrote:

im a mod with no powerswink.gif

Yep, you're like Batman...a hero with no powers

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:24pm
LOL
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

Nope. Remember he said he had 2 cut his hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Sleepy B Sleepy B wrote:

Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

Nope. Remember he said he had 2 cut his hair.

wtf? he was like, who do i send my pics to cause im ready!!!
www.datpiff.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Ant Green Ant Green wrote:

Meantime what MOD should I give them too. And somebody find TSOH Cause i'm ready.

wtf?
www.datpiff.com
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Ant Green Ant Green wrote:

I'm back online my power was out in the whole damn area up intill now. I dont know about TSOH but Now that my power back on I'm bout to finish my cut right fast and post them long awaited pics.

Sorry for the hold up but like I said, the power was off and that shis anit cool when you got 3 kids.

Meantime what MOD should I give them too. And somebody find TSOH Cause i'm ready.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:31pm
ma bad, i forgot to read that part, lmao
www.datpiff.com
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:33pm
People have to work double shift nowadays
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:33pm
LOL
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:47pm
First he wanted a certain barber to cut his hair. Then he didn't have time to get it cut..Then today his power is off b/c he spent his bill money on making and shipping seasick..(j/k) And now he's cutting his own hair, which was over an hr ago. I cut my own hair, and taper it...Have only done it 3 times and I can do it in about 30 mins.....WTF is up? I guess since 720's are 360's x2, that means his haircut takes twice the time or sumtin? Come on Ant, show me what it do...and I still want that sample...Hallelujah HollaBack!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

Hallelujah HollaBack!

i think you lost yah hlolla back with all that smack talk

lol, but yeah, that song is dope
www.datpiff.com
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:50pm
Then I look at the shout box to find him on there sayin he's on the news b/c of some high speed chase or some sh*t?   MAN SHOW THE PICS!!!!!!!!Angry
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:50pm
Not talking smack, just simply sayin
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:55pm
I gotta question BIG...so if I send u pics of my hair, can u say that I won? Like TKO, landslide or sumtin like that? Say I won the "triple threat" match....I'd definitely be the underdog b/c compared to them to I only have 3.60's....and thats on a good day...Just say that they wore each other out in the battle and then I came in and knocked them both out b/c they were tired or sumtin....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:56pm
that was me, not ant! i got no pics
www.datpiff.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic