Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

men and longer hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ariesmars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ariesmars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: men and longer hair
    Posted: July 17 2007 at 9:56pm
I have medium length hair and from the back I keep getting people thinking I'm a girl. It happens alot, but it does not bother me too much. I was just wondering if others have experienced this as well. Also, people keep telling me to cut it. Is there something wrong with guys that like longer hair?

Edited by ariesmars - July 17 2007 at 9:57pm
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 10:09pm
Do what you want for you. You have no control over other people's thoughts. There are people who like to play with spiders and then there are those who get freaked out by them. Do the freaked out people get to tell those who play with them that they can't? Well they can try but no one has to listen. So no one has to listen in this case either.

I'm male. I have my hair at a length that I want. And it's going to stay there unless I decide to change it for my own reasons.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic