Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eve's water only wash journal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2008 at 4:27pm
well here is were i am at now,APL but not. It's kinda of a in betweenish thing.This is 14 months of growth
My hair in its natural state is probably about 3inches away from "officaly" being APL. *sigh* it's taking forever...

In other news my hair(and daughter's ) is becoming destroyed do too hard water. We recently moved and the water is horrible. I need to get a shower filter asap but all of our money is going to buying a washer and dryer not to mention our first electric bill -Yikes!!! i know they said there was going to be a deposit but not $260 !!!
Maybe next month.....

I also need to start back on vitamins.... for some reason i think they would help my hair and skin.. haven't been on them in a while, shoot, i think it was last year.

I am in a stall at the moment.It could very well be stress related as my daughter is now 3 and really pushes my buttons.Just like right now i am typing and she is hounding me for attenion that she usally never wants..Angry

i think my goal is going to be pushed back until Dec/Jan.

Edited by suicides_eve - May 16 2009 at 7:29pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2008 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by lovetocolor lovetocolor wrote:

i love how you go incognito....hee.....i found the most amazing shampoo...it is that chaz wen shampoo in fig.....my mom is in the hospital in joplin so i have to go back today....you've been very very good staying away from the chemicals.

how is your mom?
I seen the advertisement for that. It's pretty much the same thing i have been doing since i started getting some length my hair loves it! i ditched the shampoo and only do it like 1-2 times a month. My hair is probably the curliest i ever seen it
lovetocolor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2008 at 2:56pm
my mom is alright...she had an excellent surgeon and she is walking around without any aid whatsoever!!  that is the good news.....7 weeks ago when we went to joplin mo, we went to see my grandpa who had broken his hip....on the way into the retirement home my brother opened the door and swung his elbow back and knocked down my mom and that is how she broke her hip....my grandpa passed away a week ago yesterday (wed)....we went to the funeral on monday.....he was 98.....yes that fig shampoo is working good....i put a schwartzkopf color on my hair and it is too dark of red but i know it will lighten......what do you have going on with your hair?  mine has thankfully grown out after 1 1/2 years....boy, that weed eater haircut really set me back....it is so good to hear from you chistal.....fill me in on your girls and of course the color and length of your hair.  have to get groceries in...yuck.
happy coloring

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2008 at 8:33pm
For future notice : when i mention "Baby" i am referring to my daughter who is now an ornery 3 year old.

3 months = lets say 2.5 " of growth
so around march is when i should reach apl or past

I had a hair cut the other day. I absolutely couldn't stand the ratty ends and tapering any more. I got a coupon in the circular to my fav hair shop and decided against it at first but after seeing some split ends i went with baby ( now a toddler!) in tow.
I had about 2 inches taken off altogether an also had some long layers put in.  My hair shapes better with layers in it.   I also had Baby get her first professional non -mommy butchering hair cut.  She loved it.  I kinda thought she would freak b/c she does it to me all the time but i guess it was the fishie cape and the spray bottle that she fell in love with there.
We walked out 2 brand new people  happy with our hair.

Now about 3 days later i am kicking my self in the ass for doing it. It looks uber short now. I did my usual visual measurement with a bath towel wrapped under my arm pits and it soooo short looking! grrr ...

another crappy note FALL SHED has begun and i am now seeing all this hair everywhere and it drives me nuts. Especially in the bathroom around the sink. Looks like Chewbacca paid it a visit and nested there. Boyfriend even complained about his hair shedding the other day which was funny b/c i didn't think guys paid attention to stuff like that but apperntly they do. I think we all will be happy when it stops.

Edited by suicides_eve - October 17 2008 at 8:38pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2008 at 3:48pm
oK now for and update pic

Slowly getting to my current mini goal ( BSL or waist is my ultimate goal)

other new I have been busy making my Halloween Costume I am going as Dorthey from the wizard of OZ. DBF cam up with the idea he wasn't to be the tin man and freaking begged me til i gave in  ( i was originally going as Alice in Wonder land) . Well back to sewing!

Edited by suicides_eve - May 16 2009 at 7:29pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2008 at 9:41am
ok so i gave up on th costume and probbly wil just figure something out last minute. so much is going on anyway, my car needs a wheel bearing, my friend is sick so she might not go to the party, i am on the verg of having my job elminated- heavy moods no time for sewing.

Last night i took "baby" out with dbf and my sister and nephews- we had a blast lots of walking it took nearly 2 hours to get from our starting point walk up the road and back. the adults were exhuasted and the kids kep going til we got home  dumped the stuff out onthe floor then passed out. -glad thats over  now CHRISTMAS!! uggh..

HAIR NEWS: as it is getting longer it is more anoying- all in my mouth an face not to mention went dbf snuggles up to me at night he manges to inhale my hair yeah thats not cool. Also dry scalp has been taking over and nothing seems to be fixing it. phooey. I will post hair pics some other time as right now i am about to hog tie a 3 year old on a sugar high..taz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2008 at 11:11am

My end of the month shot for October:

It's finally getting thereairhorn I notice it more and more as it creeps down my back and chest. I find my self swatting at it thinking its a bug or something.   I did "baby"'s  hair blue for a Halloween party using some of the spray hair color, it washed out but her scalp is neon blue, the ladies at day care get such a kick outta that. I straighten her hair the other day and it is  BSL for her  already and we just got a our hair cut last month!

Fall shedding has finally slowed down now more chewbbaca's in the shower

Edited by suicides_eve - May 16 2009 at 7:30pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2008 at 4:03pm
THIS JOURNAL HAS NOW MOVED (STILL SAME SITE JUST DIFFERNT NAME) PLEASE  GO HERE http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=62990

Thanks for looking!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic