Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wolf update(week 5 i think)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wolf update(week 5 i think)
    Posted: July 23 2007 at 3:59pm
okay first of all, i be for the most part product less, except for this basil and protein moisterizer. you use it in the shower and i guess you supposed to rinse it out but sometimes i dont

it has natural shine and good hold after i durag with it after i hop out the shower.

as for my brushing, i brush with a hard brush 3 strokes per side, just cause i feel likeit, and the rest of my brushin is with the softy

softy dont do nothin for alot of strokes, but then, it starts gettin everything perfedt, so the softy is now offcial a good idea
the phrase "slow and steady wins the race' comes to mind

www.datpiff.com
KingProdigy617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingProdigy617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 4:02pm
Nice, I have no objections.
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 4:06pm

u spinnin 4 sure

meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 4:09pm
looks good
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 4:09pm
f**k No! I challenged this f**ker to a battle too. f**k!
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 4:11pm
Looks good, S.L.A.B., just work on smoothing out your meandering and criss-crossing connections.
DUB-C

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 4:13pm
yeah im havin one of my barber lady friends to put a comb to the areas behind my ear. and she'll brush my hair while we watch a movie

i hit the jack pot on this one! jackson.gif
www.datpiff.com
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 4:15pm
Nice waves mayne especially that last pic keep droppin them bombs. Stop sippin that lean too nikka!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
ape7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ape7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 4:35pm
What is the name of your moisterizer and where do you by it from?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 4:37pm

its basil and protein moisturizer, it dont have a brandon here, it just has those words on it. its yellow

my panamanian step mom owns it and i steal it. im not gonna ask her about it or she'll shank me

search gogle, and you canprobably find a brand that makes the same thing, go to sallys and ask them nukkas, they should know
www.datpiff.com
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 4:59pm
Looks great... just keep brushin 4 those connections.

But it looks like you've fallen off a lil though. Your waves were lookin raw in your last sig when you were sittin at your computer and wearing glasses. LOLLOLLOL

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 5:05pm
LMAO!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
RJizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 5:10pm
errything looks good

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 5:10pm
LMAO!!! whut can i say, the king cash durag method does more harm then good Wink
www.datpiff.com
SCprettyboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCprettyboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 5:29pm
Ouch...i feel like i jus got my azz beat...i need 2 get tha brushn!!!!
The Main Event:August 13th For The King's Crown of S.C. tune in to http://www.myspace.com/wavessonice91 for further details
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 5:51pm
Clap
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
CRidge View Drop Down
6th man award winner of '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRidge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 5:52pm
worthy
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 6:20pm
u spinnin dude. guess we got to wait til one of ure battles to see the right? Wink
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 6:24pm
I think u and Cash should battle soon, texture very similiar...so are the waves in general...Just IMO
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 6:32pm
i was thinkin the same exact thing when i first saw his pics@ Tex

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic