Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

List some of the most "slept on" songs....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: List some of the most "slept on" songs....
    Posted: July 26 2007 at 8:48am
IMO, this is a classic, but one of the most slept on songs ever...Hell, their whole album was bangin, and Im not even from the eastcoast...Some of ya'll might be able to appreciate this, check it out:

Edited by Tru Texan - July 26 2007 at 8:50am
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 8:51am
For those of u that didn't know, that first song was Camp Lo-Coolie High...

Heres another classic, again, u east coast peeps should appreciate this one too! But IMO, it was slept on....
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 8:58am
And another one...Bet ya'll didn't know this Texas Boy aka Southern Playa appreciated this kind of ish huh?

jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 9:00am
This doesn't even have a video to it but Saigon's- the hatrix is mad slept on

Waves(2001-Present)
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 9:02am
The list goes on:

and

His album was crazy, had some nice track...his whole album was slept on too.

Edited by Tru Texan - July 26 2007 at 9:04am
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 9:05am
Do or Die, I can name like 3-5 songs that they had on their first 2 albums....But all of them were slept on....The only one with some recognition was Po Pimp...
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 5:17pm
I'm black-Styles...radio blacklisted this classic

BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 7:42pm
^ I didn't get a chance to hear it cuz i'm on my Moto Q but those lyrics are crazy! Mad talent there. Sometimes your local talent is better than some of these so called stars.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic