Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stubborn Toy Poodle!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mariposa21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariposa21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stubborn Toy Poodle!
    Posted: July 26 2007 at 10:14pm
I've had my poodle for 2 years, he's 2 years old. I've tried to train him, but it always seems like he does bad things on purpose. He knows when he's being bad, and when he's done something wrong, but he won't listen!

Dead wont always come when i call him, runs away
Angry pees in the house out of spite
Ouch when i tell him to go to his bed, hell do it, but hell turn around and bark at me
Shocked freaks out like someone is beating him everytime i walk out the door or walk down the stairs.

Is there a better way to train him, without sending him to obedience school being that its expensive???
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2013 at 7:01pm
Hi! I know that this is a VERY old post but a lot of people deal with these issues. I am surprised that noone responded to it earlier. You will need a good dog trainer! One that will teach you the proper method in dealing with these behaviors. Honestly, it sounds like there's a serious lack of trust between you two. Once trust exists I am sure you will have one amazing dog! Best of luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic