Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Update with Pics B-) Input Greatly Appreciated

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
|2yan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote |2yan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update with Pics B-) Input Greatly Appreciated
    Posted: July 27 2007 at 1:43pm

Sup everyone. Well im on my 4th week of wolfin so far and the pics below are my progress so far. You can go to my first thread a while back to see my initial start. Im still using the h20 method, and CC aswell as washinghair+conditioning every other day. My hair grows kinda slow so meh, the base wave pattern is in so thats good. Hopefully over the next few weeks itll gorw out a tad bit more cuz i gotta get a cut on the 12th cuz school start on the 14th down here. But yea, advice/comments would be nice, and thank you guys for all of the great advice so far especially JamaicaKid, thanks a lot man. Well here are the pics. Got my digital camera to work so these are much better quality then the last ones. Also in one of my pics is a pic of my crown, and i noticed my crown is different from you alls like yours kinda spin and mine is just like showing my scalp, how do i get it like that.

meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 2:00pm
the waves are forming just keep brushing
axidentt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote axidentt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:28pm
you off 2 a good start, keep brushin you know. Also, might wanna try conditioning every day instead of every other day, u can still shampoo every other day tho if u want.
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:32pm
good stuff just keep doin what u doin in u should be decent
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:47pm
Brush circular around your crown. Nice texture keep brushing!
|2yan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote |2yan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 5:24pm
Quote you off 2 a good start, keep brushin you know. Also, might wanna try conditioning every day instead of every other day, u can still shampoo every other day tho if u want.
Yea I just started conditioning everyday today actually after reading a post in the 180 section i believe, but yea from now on i think ill condition evryday.

Quote Brush circular around your crown. Nice texture keep brushing!
Thanks. and i will. And also i tried brushin in circle around my crown but whichever way i go clockwise or counter-clockwise although the spiral in my hair does go clockwise i think, my hair seems to like stick up in that area but i kept doin in and kinda ignored it and moisturized and slapped my durag+wavecap on so hopefully itll be cool.
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2007 at 9:03pm
Wolf for 8 weeks if possible to get your connection tight and to help define your pattern. Why 120 looks and only 5 replies?
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2007 at 9:48pm
lol i dunno cuz maybe sum peeps r 2 lazy 2 reply
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2007 at 10:03am
Keep brushing.  You're doing good.  Also, search Wave Connection- the crown method, for tips for improving your crwon. 

Edited by wave connection - July 29 2007 at 10:20am
DUB-C
360Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2007 at 10:20am
THE PATTERN IS SETTLING IN, SO NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS KEEP BRUSHIN.

Edited by 360Chris - July 29 2007 at 10:21am
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2007 at 1:02pm
Keep brushing and be aggressive with that right side I can see from right now that you might have trouble with it so nip it in the bud now!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic