FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Beginning Method For Mixed Wavers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Beginning Method For Mixed Wavers
    Posted: July 29 2007 at 12:12am
Okay let me start out with some background. When I first got into the wave game about 8 months ago I was your average uneducated mixed kid with a black parent with a basket full of hair products. I originally discovered 360s on Niketalk.com. What a place to start right. The only thing they recomended was using pomade and carrot cream. Only one of these products I endorse. Thats right you guessed it, Carrot Cream. Now I had 1/8 of a wave on the top of my head before I discovered HB. Now before I signed up I went into pop dukes trunk to see if he had any pomade. What I found was the product that would change my life. Worlds Of Curls Curl Activator. Now you've probably seen this used by dudes with curls. But what are waves? Straightened curls. This was crucial. I have naturally curly hair but they only came when I grew my hair out. I used this for my first wolfing session which consisted of 6 weeks of light brushing. I had my top waved up. The waves weren't all connected but that was my ignorance of soft brushes. Now I got a cut way to low and I was saddened that my waves "disappeared" but I'm a serious contender now. Remember all I used was Worlds Of Curls. It moisturizes and gives a real nice shine. So heres the meth.

Step 1.
Rub hair with a wet towel.
Step 2.
Brush dry.
Step 3.
Apply Worlds Of Curls  Activator.
Step 4.
Brush and Durag.
Step 5.
Repeat.

Sounds too good to be true, right? One product and you'll have waves. Well it is. The other product you need is a brush. Favor the brush before all else and brush your ass off and you'll have waves beyond your wildest tsunami.

You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Will55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 1:23am
iight ima try thi5 and da chri5 dog method
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 10:04am
Good meth sounds very "unique".

Waves(2001-Present)
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2007 at 1:07am
yeah sounds pretty good and original
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 1:15pm
my bro tryin' to get started up..i'll let em' know
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 9:18pm
good meth very interesting 
immagetdemwaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immagetdemwaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 1:00pm
new to this forum and just a question, is this method just for curly hair or can it work for str8 hair
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 8:17pm
I think it's for both
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 7:48pm
Yeah its for both.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic