Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please Post News On Professional Beauty Shows

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please Post News On Professional Beauty Shows
    Posted: August 03 2007 at 12:28am
Please post any appropriate professional beauty shows here.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
ellenlawlor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellenlawlor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2008 at 12:53pm

I'll be working several shows at this year's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Feb. I've been working as a hair stylist at the Spring and Fall shows for the years now, and have done looks for designers like Vera Wang, Cynthia Rowley, Carmen Marc Valvo, House of Betsy Johnson, Proenza Schouler (there are several others, but these were some of the ones I did last September.)

I usually bring a camera to get shots of the hairstyles, so I'll post them on the web after the shows.

Come visit me at http://ellenlawlor.com
ellenlawlor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellenlawlor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2008 at 11:18pm
I'm finally back from RAC in Orlando, and getting ready for the fashion week shows here in NYC. I'll be blogging on the shows during the next week.

Come visit me at http://ellenlawlor.com
shelly12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelly12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2010 at 1:45am

Professional Beauty sold to Trades Exhibitions

The magazine and shows were sold for an undisclosed sum in a deal completed on Friday. Moloney previously ran Professional Beauty for 19 years before selling the magazine and shows to Emap in December 2006.

The magazine will continue to operate as a monthly publication with 11 issues per year but will be published by the Trades Exhibitions team from the January issue.

The Professional Beauty Manchester exhibition, which is scheduled to run from October 10 to 11 at Manchester Central exhibition centre, will continue as planned. The 2010 edition will be run by Emap but Trades Exhibitions will organise all Professional Beauty shows thereafter.

Prior to the sale, Moloney had launched a beauty trade show called Total Beauty to run at Excel London from February 27 to 28. This show will now be rebranded to be called Professional Beauty incorporating Total Beauty.

The Professional Beauty show that Emap had planned to run at Olympia, London in March will now not go ahead. Instead the show will be rolled into the February event at Excel.

Moloney said he intended to grow the combined Excel event into one of the leading beauty shows in Europe with all the important brands from skincare, equipment, nails and tanning in attendance. The 2011 show will be 50% bigger than this year’s event, in terms of floor space, with several big-name suppliers having now returned to the event.

Moloney added: “On behalf of the team I’d like to thank our friends in the industry for their support, putting us in the position of being able to create one truly fantastic show at Excel next year. We have some exciting plans to turn the event into one of Europe’s finest and we will be working with suppliers and salon owners to make sure that the Professional Beauty magazine and exhibitions serve as a catalyst for growth for the health and beauty industry as a whole.”

Following the completion of the November magazine and October’s Manchester show, the businesses will operate from offices in Fulham, southwest London.

(I find this news in Google, share with you.)

amadasady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amadasady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2013 at 12:21am

en, i can accept this view, but not the fully

Buy Runescape Gold|Cheap Diablo 3 Gold|Cheap Guild Wars 2 Gold|RS Gold

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic