Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Man, I'm trippin...can't believe I let her make it
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Man, I'm trippin...can't believe I let her make it

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Man, I'm trippin...can't believe I let her make it
    Posted: August 03 2007 at 11:36am
Ok, so last night my bro calls me and tells me to get my bike out...On thursdays up here in Dallas its bike night, and he wanted to show me some spots...So while we are out we stop at the Taco Cabana where a lot of peeps chill at. It was like 10:30 when I left the house, so I was looking kinda bad...(wolfin so I got on a durag, and I'm scruffed out w/a beard b/c haven't shaved all week, and just got on some regular clothes for riding in. )So we're chillin and at about 1am this BAD chick walks in. Immediately I wanna holla at her but I'm draggin my feet (I'm not really the type to holla at chicks,especially in a Taco Cabana full of peeps on bikes...plus I'm looking real bad.) Man, she looked as good as any of the top chicks on a video. I'm talking Melissa Ford face w/a slender body to match but it stuck straight out almost like Buffy. So just imagine Melissa Ford w/a Buffy as, NO LIE! So I'm just like damn...but then there is another woman w/her that looks like it could be her mom. They are already kinda just sticking to themselves, not really looking around much...like they don't want to be noticed ya know. So my bro is like "man, go get that, thats just how u like them huh?" I'm like "hell yeah". So I'm still draggin but say to myself that if they stay and eat I'm gonna try to catch the right moment and holla. I didn't wanna interupt her eating w/her mom  or try to talk to her interupting her meal...or try to approach her in front of moms period. So as soon as I'm like "f**k it,I'm just gonna go over there" A damn crackhead walks in! He's higher than a giraffe's ass, and guess who's table he comes to.... OURS and he sits right next to me, talking all loud about a bunch of nuttin. He stays there for like 5 mins or so, everybody in the place is lookin at us...Everybody at the table is laughin and just going along w/him except me....Naw, I'm pissed off b/c now the chick is looking over here but its for the wrong reasons. And she's looking at our table like w/this look on her face, so I just threw the towel in and let her make it. Now all day I've been thinking about her, and I didn't even speak to the chick. I should have just shot at her, DAMN DAMN DAMN! I tell u what tho, I'll use that as my motivation the next time I see a superbad, and I DO MEAN SUPERBAD chick in my sight that I wanna get at...

Edited by Tru Texan - August 03 2007 at 2:08pm
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 11:53am
LOL wow. Thats straight comedy dog. Crackheads ruin the game.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 12:05pm
LOL
crackhead > texan

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 2:23pm
You should have used the crackhead incident as an ice breaker and a conversation starter with the girl.  Comedy can definitely make it easier for a dude to kick his game to a dime.
DUB-C
NewSpinz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewSpinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 2:32am
like ezekiel off friday
i get it...

meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by NewSpinz NewSpinz wrote:

like ezekiel off friday

his name was ezel not ezekiel.
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 2:51pm
LMAO I was wonderin like who da hell is ezekiel LOL
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 3:19pm
Lol " you've been eatin corn " lol

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic