FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

50 Cent is worried.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 50 Cent is worried.
    Posted: August 04 2007 at 8:30am
I think 50 is worried about the potential success of "Curtis."  He changed the release date of the album and put out another single, "I Get Money" to help get his buzz up.  He said that he needed to make some changes to the album.  That's code for, "I need to make it hotter, because ninjas aren't feeling me."

Edited by wave connection - August 04 2007 at 10:43am
DUB-C
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 2:16pm
that song is hot that will help I think
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 3:01pm
Well its bettter that he changed the date to make it better instead of just putting some garbage out.

Edited by meech313 - August 04 2007 at 3:04pm
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 4:23pm
I feel sorry for anyone that thinks he still has weight in the game. Maybe on the executive level but in the actual rap game dudes dead to the world. Maybe since he got money he can buy that Candy Shop and stop this massacre.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

I feel sorry for anyone that thinks he still has weight in the game. Maybe on the executive level but in the actual rap game dudes dead to the world. Maybe since he got money he can buy that Candy Shop and stop this massacre.

Lol.
DUB-C
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 1:31pm
I think 50's whack as an artist but smart as a businessman.
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2007 at 2:46pm
I respect the man strictly for his business savy...
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2007 at 4:16pm
He has some nice muscles toocheer
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 11:11pm
Steroid Muscles lol
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 6:48am
Originally posted by joecool joecool wrote:

Steroid Muscles lol

u line'
but 4real he takes steroids?
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 11:52am
maybe he does it don't matter he ain't a athlete 
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

oh but it does matter to an intelligent consumer of hip hop such as myself.
Steroids,  aint cool, I cut that fool loose after that PIMP vid, where the two chicks were on leashes.  50 is on some Blackspoitation fars' I'm concerned.  Bad assss  on 1 level, but sat out like Luke on the others.
Damn oppurtunistic bottom feeder!

Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 6:18pm
off topic Jkid Losiento
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Anomis Anomis wrote:

Steroids,  aint cool, I cut that fool loose after that PIMP vid, where the two chicks were on leashes.  50 is on some Blackspoitation fars' I'm concerned.  Bad assss  on 1 level, but sat out like Luke on the others.

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Anomis Anomis wrote:

yeah your right but the poeple that use it don't care it could have bad affects but it don't matter to them if 50 uses steroids he wouldn't care all he wants is too look good and show off
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 6:50pm

25, that is my point exactly

Edited by Anomis - August 29 2007 at 7:06am
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2007 at 1:50pm
Regardless of what we think about 50 Cent the fact is he still going at least double platinum I got all his old mixtapes and stuff when he was raw as a matter of fact I was listening to my 50 Cent's greatest hits CD that I made out of freestyles and certain songs . I'm not really feelin him as a hip-hop artist right now , but I definitely respect him as a businessman who knew he would become $400 million dollars richer overnight!

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2007 at 4:51pm
true enough, and for his sake he did not need my ends to make that happen coz he'd be starvin' stiff. He is a comodity, hot product,
but not being a fan, I'm concerned with  the why, and the how....... 

Edited by Anomis - August 29 2007 at 4:55pm
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2007 at 6:59pm
You know in that one song where 50 said "I'm patienly waiting for a track  to explode on"...i'm patiently waiting for him to retire.
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2007 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by joecool joecool wrote:

You know in that one song where 50 said "I'm patienly waiting for a track  to explode on"...i'm patiently waiting for him to retire.

thats cold
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic