Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ITS OFFICIAL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Revenue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young Revenue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ITS OFFICIAL
    Posted: August 04 2007 at 8:23pm
We have to many damn sub forums in the hip hop.....why the hell we need something for  battle,hangout,hangout/batttle,news/hangout,news,ect? all we truely need is one for general discussion and one for showcasing talent/battling....
myspace.com/youngrevenuemusic

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z252/YoungRevenue512/stronger_pic.png" />
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 8:28pm
Aye this is not a democracy I like you Young Revenue but don't force me to silence you it looks like more people have been coming over since the add of the new forums. I'm just doing my job.

Waves(2001-Present)
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 8:29pm
Organization is a priority thats why.

Waves(2001-Present)
Young Revenue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young Revenue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 8:31pm

Lol I think yall are taking things to seriously. The is no need for a room with everything and then rooms with single subjects and then rooms with the same subjects just grouped together...OVERKILL

myspace.com/youngrevenuemusic

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z252/YoungRevenue512/stronger_pic.png" />
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 8:59pm
Well for your pleasure the hip-hop happenings section is going to be changed into something else.

Waves(2001-Present)
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 1:30pm
Young Rev man jus chill out
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 10:35pm
No hes right. Maybe if we had more activity but this is unnecessary.

You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 7:09am
I been told them to delete one of the Hip-Hop News because we have one and a copy of one and Karen doesnt want to get rid of/change the Hip-Hop Happenings I think it's Hip-Hop News with a different name. And Me and 25 Cent told them a while back to delete the V.I.P. sections. It's not us it's admin that controls that stuff we informed them but it's up to them to change it ya figadeal me!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 7:33pm
The REV speaks TRUTH lol   humpie
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 7:49pm
yes jkid you are right we work for karen but we don't get paid so we don't get power like that if we were on staff we would have the power as a admin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic