Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Don't Be A Menace

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Don't Be A Menace
    Posted: August 05 2007 at 3:24pm
A spoof of hood movies such as MenacellSociety,Boyz In The Hood ,etc. it follows Ice-Tray as he deals with moving to the hood. Starring The Wayans Bros. Rated:R

Final Cut:SmileSmileSmile=Decent, extremely funny

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2007 at 6:00pm
The old lady was funny, and the Wayans do not leave anyone intact, no one is above reproach with these cats, I thoght it was cool, but don't watch it sitting next to someone who you don't really discuss sex with

They got a weird sex scene at a party.

Oh yeah the Black Power Dude is a trip, I reccomend this movie.
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2007 at 6:07pm
Lol talkin all that black power shyt but goes after white women it reminds me of this dude named Fonville this dude was actin like he was all black and angry and militant then he started going with this white chick I gave him mad shyt lol anybody who tries to front I call their bluff!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2007 at 6:13pm
i know......lol..........m0ka godess.....lol
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2007 at 6:21pm
Jamaica Fine Review as alwayzz BUT u givin it away just a tiny teeny itty bit

But yes that is exactly what I tripped on too, and they ended up in a ......well yall watch it to see what that plastic fool did right there near the end.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic