Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dark Caeser

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
|2yan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote |2yan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dark Caeser
    Posted: August 06 2007 at 11:52am
First off, my b if this isnt in the right top[ic. I feel as if this may be offtopic.

Whats like the breakdown of a Dark Caeser, cuz I dont think my barber knows what it is (hes old school and ive been wantin to ask him but i havent had the chance to stop by) but i have a feelin he may not know what it is. So just incase whats the breakdown of it.

Is it like an All Even, with the the sides and back tapered with a #2? Or what.

Post is kinda dumb but just curious, also I sometimes cut my own and also would llike to know for future reference. Thanks.
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 12:06pm
A dark ceasar is a all even cut, that makes your hair look dark.  In other words, you don't see much, if any scalp.  Most dark ceasars are cut at or above a 1 and a half guard.  You can add temple and nape tapers for added aesthetic appeal, but it's not necessary.
DUB-C
|2yan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote |2yan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 12:09pm

Aight thats pretty much what i thought. For some reason i had never heard of it b4 i came to this site. Thanks for the quick reply.

|2yan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote |2yan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 12:14pm
My bad yall, i was just lookin around other subforums when i came across a post askin the exact same question. I dont usually go to some of the other sub forums so i didnt see it, but uea my bad, yyall can delete this thread.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic