Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

french pedicures for guys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hubette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hubette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: french pedicures for guys
    Posted: August 09 2007 at 4:45pm
What do you think of a guy getting a French pedicure or manicure?  Does it make him look like a sissy and thus unappealing?  I really like French pedicures and manicures.  I think it makes the nails look very neat and well maintained, but as a guy, I'm a little nervous to try because of fear of negative reactions...Confused
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 7:51pm
Hmmm.... I am all for guys getting manicures and pedicures.  It's great for the nails and most everyone finds it relaxing and enjoyable.  I like nails on guys to be maintained but I've never actually seen a guy with a french mani or pedi.  I'm going to be honest and tell you that I'm not sure exactly how I feel about it.  If it's a big contrast between normal nail color and the white from the french manicure I'm not sure if I'd like it.  But do what you like! 
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 10:05pm
No color on a male nails.... clear if anything
KidRobot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidRobot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:08pm

GASP !  fench manicure on a guys toes????!!!!Shocked

oh no.  i guess i'm old fashioned, sounds gross.Dead

SeaSiren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSiren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:39pm
It depends on the type of work and type of sign the man is... If he gets really dirty hands (like a car mechanic) then he should get them...but a hard core construction worker would think it was sissy.   Me, I also have to know the man....but if it's ok for him...it's ok with me.
She Creatures Unite......
peridot23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peridot23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 1:26pm
unappealing if you're trying to attract girls.
steve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2008 at 10:03am
    I'm a male nurse who  wears a french manicure on my fingers and toes I get so many compliments on both its unbelievable. Why should our nails look  good ? I keep my nails long and get them done every 2 weeks.
      STEVE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic