Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your Wave Reactions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Wave Reactions
    Posted: August 14 2007 at 3:06pm
How do your family, freinds or classmates react to your waves.  Do they give u compliments, hate on you or just dont pay attention to them. 

Some of my family members give me compliments and some just dont pay attention.  Now I know that yall at least have 1 friend that says that their waves are better or if they tried to get waves they would be killing yours.
trynagetdem360s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynagetdem360s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 3:09pm
my bro said his waves gon be on point but he too busy and lazy...my grandma said im gon burn a hole in my damn head cuz i brush so much and my mom agrees too but she likes da wave thing. but my cuzzins give me compliments sumtimes but not a lot which is good to me. and ppl i dnt knoe just be starin hard as hell and sum dudes ask me how do i get em
Frm this
To This
KingProdigy617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingProdigy617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 3:10pm
My fam thinks I brush too much or doesn't care. The girls touch my hair and my friends hate. The barber and random nigs give me props tho.
clypsekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clypsekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 3:11pm
weeeelllll.....my mum finks im in love with myself and asked me if i wanted 2 be a model coz im on dis syt all da tym

my dad finks i put a thing in my hair called 'magic waves' even though i dont talk about any products to him

my bro says 'nice s-curls' when they are called WAVES

and ma friends say their fake and all i do is put Sportin waves in my hair to get them, and pink lotion... they only say this coz i neva had waves a few months ago.

what dey say bout urs?

Edited by clypsekid - August 14 2007 at 3:12pm
PrOdUcTs ArE LiKe ProTeIn PoWdEr, BrUsHiNg Is LiKe gOiNg GyM; yOu CaN uSe As MaNy PrOdUcTs BuT ThEy WoNt MaKe YoU SpIn
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 3:22pm
My mom doesn't mind when i brush except when i reach the 3 hour+ mark...then she says that the sound is getting annoying and that i'mma end up being bald. But she's always staring at my head when i get a fresh cut and complimenting me.

My grandma loves my waves and smiles everytime she see's em. Plus she call em circles. el oh el

Some friends hate while others ask me how i got em (i brought em to this site but the never post).

Random guys stare...some stare in amazement, with envy in their eyes, and a few ask me how i got em.

Random chicks walk up and rub my head (then i take em to my car so the can rub my other head. el oh el (doesn't happen that fast but eventually).LOL

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 3:28pm
LMAO @ Cash. A few of my friends be like "damn how u get yo sh*t like that"but most b hatin and sh*t. My family always give me compliments. I catch a few random n****z starin at my head sometimes LOL

Edited by Sleepy B - August 14 2007 at 3:38pm
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 3:33pm
no one ever hates on me.
sometimes ill be chillin and sh*t with some random n****s, and ill take of the rag cus its unfomfortable and they be like DAYUM, n****s got waves!

eryones sees them and say"are you mixed"

this one girl i know always act like she bout top throwup when she see my waves, hahaha she always trippin though

im not even gonna get into whut the random hos say or do
www.datpiff.com
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 3:33pm
lmao @ Cash
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

My mom doesn't mind when i brush except when i reach the 3 hour+ mark...then she says that the sound is getting annoying and that i'mma end up being bald. But she's always staring at my head when i get a fresh cut and complimenting me.

My grandma loves my waves and smiles everytime she see's em. Plus she call em circles. el oh el

Some friends hate while others ask me how i got em (i brought em to this site but the never post).

Random guys stare...some stare in amazement, with envy in their eyes, and a few ask me how i got em.

Random chicks walk up and rub my head (then i take em to my car so the can rub my other head. el oh el (doesn't happen that fast but eventually).LOL

Lol Cash youz a fool!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 3:50pm
I can't keep a fresh line-up so I keep my scully on when I go outside so no body ever see my waves.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 4:11pm
I don't even pay attention anymore the way people be starin it's like Wavezilla just entered the building ya smell me or because I'm just so handsome lol!

Edited by jamaicakid85 - August 14 2007 at 4:12pm

Waves(2001-Present)
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Lil D.C. Lil D.C. wrote:

I can't keep a fresh line-up so I keep my scully on when I go outside so no body ever see my waves.

I barely show my waves too. I usually wear a fitted cap with the matching jersey about 5 days a weeks. This is an old pic of my cap collection. I've got about 7 more now:

But i'll be showing my waves more this school year cuz i bought a bunch of Ralph Lauren polos that i won't be wearin caps with.

JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 4:55pm
@Cash, damn u do got hella hats.
Whats da point of havin waves if u barely show em?? 
Personal Record: 6-0!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by JaySole JaySole wrote:

@Cash, damn u do got hella hats.
Whats da point of havin waves if u barely show em?? 

Ouch You sound just like my homeboy. But another reason that i wear hats a lot is cuz i wolf for long periods of time. But after i get a cut this friday, I'll be getting a haircut every 2 weeks

Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 6:13pm

Someone at my boxing gym asked if i had cornrows because i was wearin a durag and my waves were poppin thru em'. I guess the waves look like cornrows when u got a durag on. IDK.

Then i went to pick up some food i ordered from a restuarant and this older white woman commented to me that i had really nice hair and asked if i had it "done" at the parlor. She said they looked like finger waves but never saw em that short and on a man. WTF are finger waves?

I think i've posted about wave reactions before, but these are just recent experiences that come to mind.

To sum it up, Females love em. Dudes either give props or hate big time.
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 6:15pm
SO u got a problem with that Mr. Four eyed Cash lol

Show pics!!!! when u get yo cut!!!!!!! Thumbs%20Up sry i went S.C on ya LOL

Personal Record: 6-0!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by JaySole JaySole wrote:

SO u got a problem with that Mr. Four eyed Cash lol

Show pics!!!! when u get yo cut!!!!!!! Thumbs%20Up sry i went S.C on ya LOL

El oh el...But i seriously doubt that i'll be posting pics. But anyways I think i'll be getting a 2.5 WTG

Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Frizzle1986 Frizzle1986 wrote:

Someone at my boxing gym asked if i had cornrows because i was wearin a durag and my waves were poppin thru em'. I guess the waves look like cornrows when u got a durag on. IDK.

Then i went to pick up some food i ordered from a restuarant and this older white woman commented to me that i had really nice hair and asked if i had it "done" at the parlor. She said they looked like finger waves but never saw em that short and on a man. WTF are finger waves?

I think i've posted about wave reactions before, but these are just recent experiences that come to mind.

You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Originally posted by Frizzle1986 Frizzle1986 wrote:

LOL Those are fresh.
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 7:02pm
I get major props especially at work. I work around a lot of white people and I swear to God you'd think I invented fire or something the way they get around my head sometimes

"how does your hair do that?"
"That's so cool"

I wanna say so bad "F**k outta here"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic