Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

white, red and extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
irosa1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irosa1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: white, red and extensions
    Posted: August 18 2007 at 8:43pm
Hey,
I have currently died my hair a semi permanent red from fudge. The only problem that I am having is that it bled into my white human hair extensions and made them a baby pink colour. I was wondering if it was possible to tone the extensions back to white even if they have this pink tone to them. or if there is any other way. i just hope that they havnt stained that colour. im not quite sure if i should of have put this in the extensions section or in the colour section.

igor
katfuchs71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katfuchs71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 9:32pm
Maybe since it is human hair you could use a colour stripper, I'm not sure though (I would think so)

Edit: I'm not sure if colour strippers are supposed to be used with semipermanent dye (I think they are) And you could try to make a toner by diluting hair dye (probably blue-green) with something, but this might have a disasterous effect (like turning the hair grey)Confused

Edited by katfuchs71 - August 18 2007 at 9:41pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic