Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thinking about hair extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
martih22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martih22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thinking about hair extensions
    Posted: August 30 2007 at 1:23pm
Hello everyone. I have been considering hair extensions for awhile now. My hair dresser doesn't do them, but her daughter, also a stylist, has agreed to do them for me. She supposedly doesn't use any glue, wax, etc., to attach the hair. She does some sort of corn row and then attaches the extension to that. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I'm sure if this is legit, someone here would have heard of it. If this is legit, do the extensions stay in place?

I really want the extensions, but am not willing to compromise my real hair to get them.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

JaneElizabeth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaneElizabeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 5:17pm
I have very long woven in extensions, which is the method you mention you may be getting. Theyre great I love them but the only problem I've encountered  is that sometimes the lower braids mat a bit.

They stay in place if done right but at first they feel a little bulky.

jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 7:25am
Here is the link to the Hair Extentions forum, there are plenty of people there who would be willing to help.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic