Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE HELP!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cjackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cjackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE HELP!!
    Posted: August 30 2007 at 10:39pm
I have been planning on getting sewn in extensions for 2 months. Well i  have my hair and all, but it's straight and now I want curly. So 3 questions:

1. I am white, but I love really curly, slightly fro'd out air. I think it's beautiful! Is there a certain name ( bohemeiam, etc..) for what I want that will look natural on me.

2. Also, with this type of curly weave I won't have to worry about covering my tracks as bad, will I? will my whole head be braided and the tracks sewn everywhere?

And lastly, if I go with the straight, is it best to get a top closure to cover all of my shorties?

Sorry there is so much, I just don't want to look like a freak or a mushroom is on my head. This is the most I have ever spent on myself and I would love any info from all of you!! please Help!!

Thanks!! Big%20smile

Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2007 at 3:01pm
I think the look you want is tight curly or kinky curly. Depending on your hair texture, a closure or a lace frontal may be your best option. You can have all of your hair braided if you like, it depends on your hairs texture and length,
ALL EYES ON ME
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic