FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why They Call Me King Cash...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why They Call Me King Cash...
    Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:05pm
First of all, I know that this is gonna get sent to the off topic section but that fine (i just wanted to put it on here cuz it gets more views). Plus I;m bored and this site is slow right now. Well here ya go...

Gold chain, watch, and rings. White gold chain and cross. Silver chain, medallion, and bracelets

My cap collection (37 and counting)

Part of my jersey collection (I left some of em back in Miami)

My baby!

Here's part of my shoe collection:

What ya'll young boys know about eel skin shoes??

And the Crocs:

I'm not even gonna post pics of the rest of my closet.

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:09pm
Get the hell out of here Cash thinkin he a pimp now and shyt just kiddin (I live in Jersey City I will carjack ya though lol).

Edited by jamaicakid85 - September 03 2007 at 9:20pm

Waves(2001-Present)
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:14pm
El oh el @ J-kid...I'm from Miami aka "The "Magic City"...I can make ya dissappear ya digg? el oh el  j/k

PS: Don't think that I blow all of my money on materialistic things because I definitely save more money than i spend! <<< That's the most important thing to do. Its good to have fun with your money cuz life if short but its always good to have a stash for emergencies or other things.

By the way...you don't have to sell drugs or do anything illegal to get money people!! I'm a 19 year old junior in college that was raised in a single family (plus my mother's a teacher). She tutors on the side to get extra money so we can live comfortable and i sell beats to local rappers and singers. Here's a link to some of mine:

IMO, track money's just as good as crack money (plus its legit).

Edited by King Cash - September 03 2007 at 9:28pm

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:21pm
^^^I definitely agree.

Waves(2001-Present)
shawn don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:24pm
nice crocs!! yo i seen tha kc money stacks pic in some dude avi on allhiphop.com....yo king y dont u f**k with tha new era hats?
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:34pm
LOL @ The Dadas. I remember I used to have the C Webbs. Fresh though son. Get it how you get it when you living.

Edited by Willie SKRILLA - September 03 2007 at 9:35pm
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:36pm

@ shawn...Thanx. And I'm that member on allhiphop.com

And i do have New Era caps (9 of em)...I just peel the stickers off (i don't like the look)

Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:37pm
Look for me in a couple years. Young Forbes ya dig?
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:37pm
O word whats your username Cash

Waves(2001-Present)
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

LOL @ The Dadas. I remember I used to have the C Webbs. Fresh though son. Get it how you get it when you living.

Yea, those Dada's and allen iverson's are throwbacks but i they go nice with some of my jerseys

Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:42pm
I still got some sprees from them. I'll post pics to show what I mean soon. They my new project.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:48pm
What I'm talking about.

- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:49pm

This bores me lol, I thought you were posting pics for a second..I should've known. I should post my custom air max 95s and limited edition dunks and forces.

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:53pm

Look for me in a couple years. Young Forbes ya dig?

Do that bruh!! I'm tryin to be the young Springsteen with bling bling...Like a Bill Gates that still dates. Or be like Richard Branson while keeping b*tches glancin'

mutize23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutize23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:57pm
ay cash lemme pay u a grip for ona dem jerseys
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 10:01pm

What I'm talking about.

I have those same EXACT shoes (same color and all). Those used to be my favs cuz it was unique with the spinning wheel. I just left it back in Miami cuz they're dirty as hell

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Whats your username Cash

Waves(2001-Present)
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 10:03pm
Word. I had to quit wearing them because they squeak when I walk. I really want to salvage them though. 
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by mutize23 mutize23 wrote:

ay cash lemme pay u a grip for ona dem jerseys

el oh el...sorry bruh. I love my babys. They're mostly Mitchell & Ness' and Reebok On-Field (football) jerseys. I'm about to cop a Wayne Gretzky now 

Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 10:06pm
I used to have a grip of jerseys but they don't fit no more. Wish they did though. Ya'll n****s don't know nothing bout that Wes Unsold.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic