Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why They Call Me King Cash...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
KingProdigy617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingProdigy617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 12:42pm
Cash, those two crunk beats are raw.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 2:23pm
You got those old school DADAs in brand new ...my bro had dem hoes...tore em the fck up.

I see you got those Ecko watches :) I got me one too, the one on the left is "The Masterpiece" i was gonna get that but i didnt, the crest is nice too tho

Edited by Meji - September 05 2007 at 2:29pm
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 11:16pm

Yep @ 25 and thanks @ Prodigy.

@ meji...what you know about those ecko watches. i love em. But I'm about to cop a bigger medallion for my gold chain and get a gold bracelet

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 1:50pm
I might have to take that pony if you ever ride through the DC and magic won't work on a young wizard like me.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 4:49pm

Are you serious?!? You have no idea of the dark magic that i posses!! muahahaha

Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 7:11pm
lol
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 3:21am
Cash
 Don't Want None
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 12:05pm
You one of the "norms"?^^^^^^^

That all they wear are Jays and Nikes.
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 1:09pm
Exactly^

The reason that i don't like J's and AF1's are because EVERYONE has em. I wan't u guys to conduct a lil experiment. On one of ur school days, count how many guy/girls are wearing em. Then you'll understand why i don't want em.

I actually have a pair of White Air Forces but the ONLY reason that i bought them is because i couldn't find a good looking solid white shoe (I've had em for 2 months and haven't worn them yet...no lie). Also i have 2 pair of Jordans but they're NOT the retros that everyone wears (they're the TE2 editions):

knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 2:44pm
those arent the only shoes i wear i like js cuz they got alot of colors and i like being colorful i wear bapes (legit ones) i got a few dress shoes i dont wear alot of jersey i got like two or three i wear coogi alot of colorful stuff imma post my bape collection in a min
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by knoccy knoccy wrote:

...i like being colorful
gay-roll.gif

LOL  j/k

Edited by King Cash - October 07 2007 at 6:14pm

jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 6:25pm
Lol @ Cash but most of my current wardrobe consists of Coogi and Miskeen, as far as kicks go I stick to my Air Forces, Jordans , Vasque Gores, and Timbaland boots.

Waves(2001-Present)
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 6:44pm
I hate Bape clothing
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
mutize23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutize23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 6:49pm
im crankin sum addidas.................they could look fesh as f**k if u can rock em right

ay i stick 2 my tims till i die................i still rock dickie suits.....idk y

i aint no hyperbeast...........u get alot more attention wearin sh*ts that nobody rock.............EXCLUSIVE BITCHES
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 6:57pm
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

I hate Bape clothing

I don't know about the South but on the East and West Coast BAPE is played out it's been played out for almost a year now.

Waves(2001-Present)
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 8:06pm
yep...its played down here too@ j-kid

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 8:36pm

BAPES have been played out almost the second after I bought a pair which was in summer 05. They were dead to me by November 05.

I stopped copping Js a minute ago I have every pair that are hot. Im gonna sell them on eBay...you'd be surprised how much people will pay for some Js   SMH

I honestly never bought a pair of forces until about last year....and im from New York. I agree with you cash about everyone wearing Js....its sickening and mindblowing. How can you be the freshest kid around if everyone is wearing the same thing?

I rock lowtop dunks I have about 10pair of those, rare harlems the one's that cost a good amount of GWOP. I have 2pairs of Nike Boots (ACG's) in my wardrobe, I stopped wearing tims when dude made those statements about black peopl. What I dont get is how all these black people still buy his boots & clothing   SMH @ that too. What if Ralph Lauren said I hate black people wearing my clothing.......would yall still wear it???

I have 2pairs of Vans, Air Max 95s, 97s, and 1pair of 95 360's. I hav 1 pair of Tim Duncan's the all blacks.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
mutize23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutize23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 8:41pm
yea............i say dunks are KILLIN forces right now

i jus got sum red/white/blue dunks..........2 match wit a jersey i got

dunks is raw...........sum dudes got sum raw dunks on 360waves.net
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 7:56am
i got all that but i was postin my bapes cuz they were more colorful than my other stuff (and no not that colorful cash lol) i wear coogi red monkey migente i got a few dunks and air maxes sum lrg a bunch of stuff
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic