Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRestroom Happenings?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gvyll View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Restroom Happenings?
    Posted: September 05 2007 at 8:43pm
Have any of you ever had a strange public restroom happening?

For example, I was in the restroom earlier today and this dude walked in and started literally having an energy burst from looking at himself.He was groaning and moaning, rubbing his chin while he was looking at himself.I think he didnt see me over there at the urinal.But i was like what the hell is going on with this dude. Until he left he saw me and was like "What's goin' on" and had this "proud" look on his face.

This other occassion when this dude was at the urinal and started having some kind of orgasm and grabbing the wall. I mean I saw this in movies but it's like damn! i cant believe that just happened.
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 8:59pm

The strangest thing was probably when I was taking a dump in my old dorm's public restroom. The messed up part was whenthis guy sat in the stall next ot me and tried to start a conversation. That nigguh, started of by sayin "nice shoes. " lol then he started sayin that he works at Footlocker, blah, blah, blah. I had to tell his @$$ to shut up. el oh el

PS: I hate when people use the urinal next to me when there are further spaced ones right there

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic