Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Any recommendations in Pittsburgh for Extension?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any recommendations in Pittsburgh for Extension?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
juliey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juliey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any recommendations in Pittsburgh for Extension?
    Posted: September 05 2007 at 10:46pm
I have been investigating getting Great Length extensions put in but am now unsure after finding this site.  (yikes).  Can anyone suggest someone experienced in Pittsburgh with quality extensions?
Thanks!
billionairehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billionairehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2007 at 1:25pm
only braided and fusion safe fusion 3476837922 i do them my self i travel from ny
billionairehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billionairehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2007 at 6:42pm
truthfully braided extentions are the best
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2007 at 10:44am
Hi there. I have 5 years of experience in doing just about any types of extensions you can think of. I've done massive amounts of microlink, shrink link, & fusion loose extensions, some pinch braids, microbraids, dreadlocks (both natural and synthetic) and more. I am in pittsburgh - what part of town are you in? (south side here) if you'd like to talk more, I'd love to see if I can help you. I do good quality work, pay lots of attention to detail, have very reasonable prices, and just plain LOVE what I do. If you like, I can send you a few pics of some of my previous work as well - tho its mostly of the braided extensions at this point - I'm looking to build my portfolio as well as really expand my home hair jobs now that I'm a stay at home mom. You can email me at earthymamawitch@hotmail.com and I'll PM you my phone #. thanks and looking forward to talking to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic