FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quite he Conundrum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quite he Conundrum
    Posted: September 07 2007 at 11:07pm
So I need a new pair of shoes to add to my daily rotation. I already have two pairs but I need to put my Jordan 4's on ice because the pain is starting to crack. And my Lebron 4's while still fresh are white and I really don't need to wear white shoes everyday.
I was origianlly thinking these since they match my school uniform and alot of my casual clothes.

The other pair is a bit more flashy but less grown man ya dig.

The dark horse in this race is these.

I know your thinking skrilla those are mainly white as well. But those are so fresh and theres this pair of cement laces I've had my eyes on.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2007 at 11:10pm

Id go with the dunks you can never have too many dunks.

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2007 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

Id go with the dunks you can never have too many dunks.

I figured you'd say the Air Max's knowing you. Nice opinion though.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
lilpitbull2016 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilpitbull2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 9:26am
I would go with the air max
iBrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 2:20pm
Those black and white air max are ugly. Get the dunks.
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 2:22pm
Nike Dunk Low Supreme Collabo TSOH!!
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 3:53pm

Get the dunks. I never liked those seemless air forces or dunks. It feels like buyin a pair of incomplete defects.

I don't even know what to say about those Air Max's. First time i've seen a pair i didn't like. black and white just doesn't do em' justice.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 4:51pm
Here's the air max that are with me right now, I have a few more 95s, 97s and some more dunks. Skrilla when in doubt go with some dunks, forces, 95s or 97s.

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
23423 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 23423 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2012 at 1:00am
Add two lines this yr, a total of fifteen production lines with everyday output of much more than 3000 pairs, the amount of employees from last year's 4,000 people, around 6000 in excess of seven,eight months of this yr is expected to exceed 7000 staff members louboutin, Christian Louboutin outlet folks. Initial quarter export more than 140 million yuan, up 26%, revenue up 61%; Aokang Team during the 1st quarter as discover new markets and enterprises slicing charges and nevertheless obtain double revenue and income progress. Most organizations commonly get started in March, the month to month export development in March. 3 Wenzhou shoe business exports grew a lot more than 26% The initial quarter of good frequency of christian louboutin footwear ,louboutin shoes? Wenzhou shoe marketplace: "Red Dragonfly" on behalf of China Shoe International debut at Milan Footwear , Signed a 38,000 pairs of 1.five million euros of orders; Kazakhstan Angeles by "machine" extend the abroad industry, the very first two months of this 12 months sales inside the U.S. market doubled more than the red sole heels,red bottom footwear preceding 12 months; Aokang spend 10 million yuan to create, "Aokang style icon"; affiliation constructions around the Russian trade, "White clearance" platform. Wenzhou Shoe Industry Affiliation, Xie Rong-Fang  reported the stress to the face of financial crisis, firms really need to rely upon by themselves and grasp the founding of exploration and enhancement, keep on to increase christian louboutin on sale,Louboutin sale scientific and technological innovation financial investment. Taken with the world famed enterprises and domestic exploration establishments Cooperation R & D, etc., for the improvement and application of high technology, style, innovation, functionality, technology louboutin, Christian Louboutin outlet and so on an ongoing basis. Meanwhile, the company enhanced brand awareness, and actively develop its own brand. "Wenzhou (Global) shoes," very last yr was named the regional brand of Zhejiang, Wenzhou Shoe Business Affiliation, about the one hand promoting the use of regional brand as a carrier and guide the SMEs to christian louboutin footwear ,louboutin sneakers? go to the quality of survival, to the brand and progress the road to promote the overall quality level of the regional characteristics of market, technological innovation ability and management level to improve the industrial structure, and also to encourage leading enterprises to brand as a link, Christian Louboutin Boots speed up the pace of enhancement of branded products, grow market place share and red sole heels,red bottom sneakers industrial concentration . Shoe affiliation that re-integration and growth will be a progress direction for the industry. Wenzhou shoe sector is the amount of SMEs reached 2653, of which 860 enterprises above designated size. Shoe marketplace, the monetary disaster facing reshuffle, the Association will lead the market restructuring of enterprises christian louboutin on sale,Louboutin sale to speed up integration, focusing on lead 30 brands bigger, stronger, encouraging cooperation mergers, and take joint improvement. In developing markets, shoe providers are fully market place network and the outside louboutin, Christian Louboutin outlet Wenzhou Wenzhou product advantage to enter the department store as the main channel, "Baotuan" open up new markets.
christian louboutin sneakers
louboutin footwear
christian louboutin footwear sale
Christian Louboutin outlet
red sole sneakers
red sole heels
red bottom sneakers
christian louboutin clearance
christian louboutin sample sale

Christian louboutin shoes net December 11 hearing after a half a yr of hard struggle the Shenzhen Sneakers Seems to have gradually Fiscal Haze disaster while in the quot boil quot out According to Shenzhen Customs statistics the very last menstrual Shenzhen Port Export Of Shoe Child to 190 million pairs a substantial boost of more than half of  the yr br br Christian Louboutin Boots But the reporter has found that many Shoe From this wave of exports to reap the earnings rebound not as significant as exports red sole heels,red bottom sneakers While in the complicated data behind the recovery of the footwear sector in Shenzhen 39 s foreign trade before the road really have seen a reversal of the dawn Or is nevertheless a quot heavy rocks quot br br ASEAN market place driven export rebound From Shenzhen Customs statistics of view since the second half of this calendar year shoe exports of Shenzhen Port has continued to rise October christian louboutin on sale,Louboutin sale Shenzhen port exported 190 million pairs of sneakers a substantial enhance of 50 four calendar year on year In January this calendar year to 10 months while exports reached one 76 billion pairs has stopped exports fell final 12 months declining to reach ten 3 expansion which in July and August exports of Shenzhen Port sneakers louboutin, Christian Louboutin outlet traffic is continuous over 200 million pairs Meanwhile the very first three quarters exports also rose by 9 seven to four 07 billion U S dollars Even extra gratifying is that export growth continues to accelerate in October of development faster than the primary three quarters of three five percentage points br br It is noteworthy that such a rapid recovery of progress comes mainly from ASEAN Latin America and other emerging markets Shenzhen which this year has been exported to a lot more than three 5 billion pairs of shoes of ASEAN the rapid progress of 80 9 this rate improved through previous yr nearly christian louboutin sneakers ,louboutin shoes? 30 percentage points ASEAN marketplace is the first time ever a shoe Shenzhen port 39 s largest export destination the contribution of the footwear export growth rate of 93 9 The Latin America industry and Africa marketplace by a significant raise of 73 3 and 46 three br br At the same time exports to the European industry is still red sole heels,red bottom footwear down significantly Shenzhen port by the very first ten months of the calendar year exports to the U S 310 million pairs of footwear down 13 one export 200 million pairs of the EU down seven seven these two traditional markets full exports to the same christian louboutin on sale,Louboutin sale port of export value accounts for only less than three one br br quot Export 10 million christian louboutin wedding shoes pairs of quot enterprise much more br With the external industry demand pick up in recent months exports of sneakers from the Shenzhen ports has also increased the number of enterprises which in August louboutin, Christian Louboutin outlet than in July increased by 293 in September far more off than in August 261 in October carry on to improve the 236 the first ten months of export performance of enterprises reached 3495 exports of greater than 1 million pairs of large scale enterprises 21 br br Order Much more the factory has started more many businesses there christian louboutin footwear ,louboutin footwear? is a clear recruitment gaps MAG is a shoe but a lot more than 200 small factories but the person in charge according to Mr Xu reported the general gap has reached greater than 40 workers quot Open recruitment period are not easy introduce each other to rely on the workers quot Mr Xu said br br But some time ago at the recruitment meeting in Shaoguan It is the quot special recruitment red sole heels,red bottom sneakers will Dongguan enterprises quot but quot mixed quot into a number of Shenzhen companies quot to get people.
 2011-4-27 ���� 7:26:31 | Christian Louboutin 2011, Christian louboutin sale, discount louboutin Comment 0 Reblog It 0 Verify your Comment Previewing your Comment
 Posted by: |

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.
 Your comment could not be posted. Error type: Your comment has been posted. Post another comment
The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see inside the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic