Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - YO GOOD METHOD FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE THINK ABOUT GETI
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

YO GOOD METHOD FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE THINK ABOUT GETI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KING BRAXTON View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING BRAXTON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YO GOOD METHOD FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE THINK ABOUT GETI
    Posted: September 09 2007 at 8:55pm
YO FOR YALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE FROS AND sh*t AND ARE PLAYIN ON TRYIN TO GET WAVES THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME CAUSE YA HAIR IS REAL SOFT SO JUST BLOW OUT YA HAIR AND USE THE CDOG METHOD
I AM THE ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 9:37pm
Isn't chrisdog's method for STRAIGHT PEOPLE HAIR?? I dont kno I could be wrong...just my opinion
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 9:40pm
Yeah it's for people with straight hair I'm suprised Willie or Davo haven't got a hold of this post yet.......

Waves(2001-Present)
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Yeah it's for people with straight hair I'm suprised Willie or Davo haven't got a hold of this post yet.......

You have to say Davo name three times in the mirror before he comes
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
lilpitbull2016 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilpitbull2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 9:44pm
spambustedfurious
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 10:01pm

I'm thinking now that this guy Braxton is saying this because with a fro blowing your hair out will make it straighter. The downfall in this is that you still won't have straight hair. All you have to do is wet it up and then its back to naps.

On a side note: I noticed that so many people come on telling of methods to use. Or they ask what methods to use when we have a thread specifically dedicated to methods.

Thanks for your though. Thumbs%20Up
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 10:15pm
Thanks for their misshapen pennies?
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 10:15pm
f**k their two cents...thats me pissing on their two cents lol. You dont see me going to an nba player telling them how to get in the nba.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 10:18pm
I told you all you have to do is say his name 3 times in the mirror and he will appear. Told you.Thumbs%20Up
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

f**k their two cents...thats me pissing on their two cents lol. You dont see me going to an nba player telling them how to get in the nba.

Lol agreed.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic