FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kanye West- Graduation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Anomis Anomis wrote:

Honestly it does my heart good seeing both the bruhs in the run for that caliber of artworkprofit  

I gotta see conscientious work like that get recognition, mental capacity, moral quality, with that degree of excellence... shoot..... it's important.

As nice as that is I wish Ghostface would do something for his next album. I want old man Ghost on top.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 7:14am

^^^^That new Wu album will be coming out most likely at the end of this year, and then Cuban Linx 2 should be dropping early next year you know thats going to be hot because Dr.Dre is executive producing it!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 9:43am
36 chambazzz was insane, wu is cool.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 9:45am
Yeah I'm coppin that Cuban Linx 2 3 days early!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 9:49am
yep, I ain't got that kinda' faith...gotta try-4-I-buy
u are a good one kid.......
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 9:55am
Lol I've been waiting for that album for 12 years now!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 10:19am
12 yrs y?
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

^^^^That new Wu album will be coming out most likely at the end of this year, and then Cuban Linx 2 should be dropping early next year you know thats going to be hot because Dr.Dre is executive producing it!!!

Last I heard Only Built 4 Cuban Links 2 has been postponed for some bogus reason. I do remember it had something with Dre being exec producer on it. Otherwise it would've been out.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Anomis Anomis wrote:

12 yrs y?

The first Cuban Linx came out in 1995 and it is now 2007, Cuban Linx was way ill back then and is still more listenable than 97% of what comes out nowadays.

@ Willie- it got pushed back FCUKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 6:12pm
O I C
cool, something to be on the look out for, I musta' been underground in 95 during that time  lol
who would you say his vibe is like or is it in a league of it's own....

Edited by Anomis - September 19 2007 at 6:15pm
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2007 at 6:42pm
um....ye CD go hard(listening to it now) luv the lyricism
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2007 at 6:45pm
cool cool
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 12:00pm
back to the Kanye album for a quick bite, i actually thought the exact opposite of what WC thinks. i thought the 50 album was trash and was a huge letdown. but i thought the Kanye album was insanely good. im talking about going down as one of the 15 best rap albums in history. but thats ur opinion and i respect it.
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 2:09pm
 we have a varied reaction to these 2 albums 50 and KY. hmmmmm
very interesting.......
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 3:35pm
lolabovecaptain obvious lol
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 4:20pm
^^^^^back the truck up
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by JMAN21 JMAN21 wrote:

back to the Kanye album for a quick bite, i actually thought the exact opposite of what WC thinks. i thought the 50 album was trash and was a huge letdown. but i thought the Kanye album was insanely good. im talking about going down as one of the 15 best rap albums in history. but thats ur opinion and i respect it.

I don't know about top 15 but it is his best or second best effort.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic