Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How To Get Good Deep Waves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bkz Fiinest Jay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bkz Fiinest Jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How To Get Good Deep Waves
    Posted: September 13 2007 at 9:03pm
My Cousin Has Short Hair And Asked Me  How To Get Waves And I Don't Kno How Cuz I Neva Had Waves Like That Do Any Of Ya'll Kno How To Get Waves
Brooklyn All Day Every Day TPG n**** Game Up
lilpitbull2016 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilpitbull2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2007 at 9:08pm
if i were you i would ask this in the 360 wave forum but the main thing to getting waves is to brush atleast 50 strokes each side per day but that is the absolute minimum while trying to get waves, second he or she needs to do is wolf like grow their hair out for atleast 5 weeks and keep it laid down by using pomade or lets jam orange top and a durag but during this period he or she must brush alot and he or she will have to repeat wolfing a few times and he or she might also try a moisterizer like carrot creme, olive creme, or pink lotion but mosterizer is required the only thing that is required is BRUSHING so tell him or her TO BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 4:12pm
AGREED.
BryceNeo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BryceNeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 4:48pm
Great advice Lilpitbull and definitely repost in the 360 waves section family. Good luck to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic