Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

VMA Kanye-Spears-50

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VMA Kanye-Spears-50
    Posted: September 15 2007 at 5:21pm
What happened did Kanye really lose it, or was he promised something and then Brit did it...coz he seemed so suprised. I am not a 50 fan but he spoke intelligently while interviewed about the situation,
50 was saying Spears sold 50 mil and Kanye should remember that, coz that's why he did not open obviously this weighs heavily with the VMA. 50 went on to say that Kanye had time with T-Pain, Himself, Souljaboy, so he should have been satisfied...is Kanye being greedy?
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 7:37pm
I think he becoming greedy cause he performed and he should know MTV is racist 
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 8:08pm
Greedy? No theres a post in offtopics where I stated his side of the story.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 9:46pm
Skrilla, I looked and I do not see your posting.....where exactly is it so I can check it out.
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 9:54pm
He getting a lil greedy but i don't blame him
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 10:38pm
here is the link anomis http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=56400

Edited by 25cent - September 15 2007 at 10:38pm
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 12:22am
thanks 25 I got that
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 7:26pm
Lol all three of em are cry babies always cryin about something.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 7:41pm

I ain't tender, but I'm damned near done.

...one minute I'm seeing the light on Kanyes sails then ....... he clowns.
It's crazy too.  What about B not smoochin' 50...that was hilarious.....he already new the play so hang ya head nucca-LOL
She is a class act. I like B.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 7:48pm
Lol I heard about that but what happened with Britney Spears though?

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 8:23pm
i watched her performance, and she is all distracted
I commented earlier that I was sorta proud of how 50 handled the interview...he was asked why he made a face when Brit was performing, and he was like" I saw her run thru and she was very good, and when she got on stage she was distracted by the audience, crtitics, she needs to stop reading those blogs" he talked about how the fans and media turn on u, having u on a roller coaster ride.
He was not a bit embar-ASS-ing to himself or black folk....
Then Brit had to listen to Sarah Silverman make idiotic comments about her, and her kids...I think 50 said he saw her crying.....

Edited by Anomis - September 16 2007 at 8:24pm
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 9:29pm
Damn Britney needs to take care of business she still isnt in good shape to deal with the media circus.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 9:53pm
that's what it is....she  maybe full. coz after the hair cut she must have just got drained.......She is young she can just say screw um now coz she survived damned near the worst.......Timberland claim he wanted to work with her both Timberlake, and Timberland she has to be more resilient...the media uses misery for fuel.

rr_84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rr_84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2007 at 11:22am

People should jus leav Britney alone..for a mum of two i fink she looks pretty good, its only cuz she known for her flat stomach that she gettin slated for her figure. I think she was too busy looking at peoples reaction n focused less on her performance at the VMA's. Even Akon said that and that her performance would have been better if she had jus focused on herself. For a really good comeback Brit jus needs to wear the right clothes and learn her dance moves a bit better.
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2007 at 11:48am
That girl was a White Sex object...a sex pot...blonde with nice body, cash registers dinging when she woke up in the morning.....BUt now she has had some real life experiences.  She will grow up, and see what needs to be done, and just do it. She maybe could have worn something else, but for the most part I think she was more distracted....
And what about that awful Silverman? She should get a McCrack job, she is hilarious on crank yankers, but not standup...........just tacky!

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2007 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Anomis Anomis wrote:

the media uses misery for fuel.

That is very true the media has no ethics so if you are down they will kick you HARD. Like that Brand Nubian song had said "Everybody loves a star when they on top, but nobody comes around when the star starts to drop" - quoted from  Don't Let It Go To Your Head.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic