Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jenna Jameson- Much shorter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jenna Jameson- Much shorter
    Posted: January 29 2008 at 9:25pm
This is why message boards suck!

MOVE ON!
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 8:51pm
Moderator, since this has gotten extremely personal, I would like Fatmoogas' comments stricken. I have gone out of my way to disprove his accusations, yet he continued to use this forum to restate his false claims. I was going to let this go, but why should I? I don't want his lies to exist here forever. This must stop.

Fatmoogas:

2. I have seen you comment little on HB, Alicia Keys, Heather Small, Beyonce and others. Insofar as you do make the odd comment, it's usually vaguely critical and saying their hair doesn't seem real (which seems to bother you when it's a black girl, but not when it's a white girl).

Kramer: I was very clear in posting wonderful photos of Halle, Alicia and Beyonce. Halle Berry's hair not only looked real, it has looked amazing. And I've said so. Alicia has glorious hair and I've said so. EVERYONE knows Beyonce wears weaves, so don't pin that one on me. And I have no idea who Heather Small is.

Fatmoogas:

3. As for everyone mostly posting about white girls, that reflects the reality that the majority of people we talk about are white. However, how many threads did you initiate about black girls? Maybe not one.

Kramer: I have started threads about women of all colors. All you have to do is search posts under my name. Start with the positive threads I started about Alison Stewart, Rihanna and Ilia Calderone -- all black women -- and work backward. It's not hard to do. Again, this guy is given the freedom to make up his own set of facts and make hurtful accusations. This must stop. Why should I have the burden of proof here? Guilty until proven innocent? Maybe that's how they do things in Bahrain, but they don't in the United States of America. Bull crap.

Fatmoogas:

4. Would you even want to bother denying that your view of beauty is a very caucasian centered one? You've been posting here for years and I think that fact is clear to everyone.

Kramer: My view of beauty is totally hair focused -- not focused on a woman's skin. You can deny the FACT that you're calling me a racist, without saying the specific words, but that's precisely what you're doing. I won't stand for it.
I won't comment on your view of newspapers and reporters who work there. You know all about "innuendo" that spills into "libel." You are walking proof of that.

Edited by Kramer - January 29 2008 at 8:54pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 9:38am
Once again I didn't accuse him of racism--and the fact that you have jumped in and accused me of doing that is half the problem. Most of the people on this board have been here for years and what seems to be the outcome of a moment has often been building up for a long time.

Having said that, I'm done. As well as occasionally irritating me, Kramer has also posted lots of stuff that has interested and entertained me.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 9:13am
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Is that supposed to mean something? I am a little nonplussed at your interest in this Flea after aeons of silence. Did I criticize your protege? Can't he defend himself?

I'm violating the extraordinarily good rule of "praise in public, chastise in private" by continuing this, but I will offer a final comment as to why this bothered me enough to jump in.

I normally ignore the petting bicking, but this struck me as more serious because it's out of the ordinary of the standard, "you always like long hair" or "you always like short hair" or "you state opinion as fact and it bugs me".  Accusing someone of racism - which, though you claims it's not, IS what you are doing - is such a charged issue that unless there was a foundation for it, it's really out of bounds.  It can escalate too easily.

I mean, if Kramer had said, he doesn't like Ellen DeGeneris' short hair and you said it's because Kramer has an anti-gay bias and bashes homosexuals whenever he bothers to post about them, I'd have the same issue with what you wrote.   
Normally, as I think is apparent, I'm very live and let live and just assume folks will work it out.  I was just so taken aback that you went there - based on absolutely nothing - that I had to post.  Kramer shot a spit-wad and you retaliated with a baseball bat.

And my comments in my last post before this were intended as disbelief that you wouldn't know when to just let this go instead of just perpetuating a discussion that won't end well for anyone.

And now I'm done.

As usual,
JF

P.S. And if you think Kramer is my protege, then obviously you've been stopped reading at the "Junior Member" tag under my name, didn't notice the "Member since" date, and haven't been paying attention since the days of "Gord". :)
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 8:27am
Is that supposed to mean something? I am a little nonplussed at your interest in this Flea after aeons of silence. Did I criticize your protege? Can't he defend himself?

Edited by fatmoogas - January 29 2008 at 8:30am
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 8:20am

Kramer, in the same spirit, I will just make a few points.

1. You have said on several occasions that you couldn't get excited about HBs hair because you thought it was mostly extensions. However, it seems you are happy to fantasize about Jenna Jameson's extensions and others' (ergo, the connection).

2. I have seen you comment little on HB, Alicia Keys, Heather Small, Beyonce and others. Insofar as you do make the odd comment, it's usually vaguely critical and saying their hair doesn't seem real (which seems to bother you when it's a black girl, but not when it's a white girl).

3. As for everyone mostly posting about white girls, that reflects the reality that the majority of people we talk about are white. However, how many threads did you initiate about black girls? Maybe not one!

4. Would you even want to bother denying that your view of beauty is a very caucasian centered one? You've been posting here for years and I think that fact is clear to everyone.

5. Newspaper men get their facts right? You must be kidding me! Maybe they know how far to go with innuendo before it spills over into libel.

Sorry, Karen: had to respond, but that's it as far as I'm concerned.

/me shakes his head sadly.

To quote Kenny Rogers: "Know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em, know when to walk away, and know when to run."

And to quote Moe from "The Simpsons" when Homer found himself at the bottom of a deep hole he had made: "Dig UP!"

As usual,
JF
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 7:29am
Kramer, in the same spirit, I will just make a few points.

1. You have said on several occasions that you couldn't get excited about HBs hair because you thought it was mostly extensions. However, it seems you are happy to fantasize about Jenna Jameson's extensions and others' (ergo, the connection).

3. As for everyone mostly posting about white girls, that reflects the reality that the majority of people we talk about are white. However, how many threads did you initiate about black girls? Maybe not one!

5. Newspaper men get their facts right? You must be kidding me! Maybe they know how far to go with innuendo before it spills over into libel.

Sorry, Karen: had to respond, but that's it as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by fatmoogas - January 29 2008 at 7:33am
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 7:15am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

If anything, I'm wondering if you have an obsession for Halle. In a thread started by you on October 23, 2006, there are 69 replies. Of those, 23 are from you, Fatmoo.

You counted his posts in a thread?  Seems like I remember you jumping all over me for doing that to you once.

Not taking sides here, just making an observation.

Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 4:08am
Jameson can't be as old as she looks in that photo, right? Hair's cute, nice colour and the bangs are the shiz.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 12:59am

Kramer, you have a very Caucasian view of beauty. How often have we seen you going goggle eyed over black, red or yellow women? Very rarely...

Flea, Kramer has posted about 1500 times. The vast majority of those posts have been about white gals. I'm not accusing him of racism--just calling it as I see it. Insofar as he posts about black gals it's usually something vaguely critical (he doesn't think Halle Berry's hair is real, etc.). When did he actually post a picture of a black girl and say he thought she was beautiful? If you look back at my posts, I've done it many times.
Karen, since Fatmoo's attack was at me, I hope you don't me responding. I promise it won't cross any lines and I'll try to take the high road.

Let's see, Fat: I make a point that you seem to relish in pointing out when a celebrity likely has extensions and you come back by attacking me by stating that I only get excited about Caucasian women. I guess I'm left wondering what one point has to do with the other.

I've been accused, rightly so, of being pro-long hair. I've been accused of bringing attention to women that are not necessarily as well known as others. I accept that. And now I'm accused of commenting only about of a certain color. Sorry, the latter doesn't fly.

While I start many threads when there truly is hair news to report, I also make observations on threads started by others, including you, Fat. The fact is, the "vast majority" of everybody's posts seem to be about "white gals," as you call them.

Should I withhold perceived negative comments just to please you? Halle Berry looked amazing before her curly haired look, which I stated repeatedly. In fact, at one point I posted what I thought was the best photo I had ever seen of her. (Look it up: March 29.) Now, because I don't think her curls looks real, I'm criticized for it?

If anything, I'm wondering if you have an obsession for Halle. In a thread started by you on October 23, 2006, there are 69 replies. Of those, 23 are from you, Fatmoo.

Check my record. You don't have to go too far back in 2007.

December 16: I start a post about newsbabe Allison Stewart and how "amazing" her new hairstyle looks. I also point out that she looked wonderful with her old look. Ms. Stewart is African American.

October 28: Vanessa Williams' new hairstyle appears "lifeless." Check the photos for yourself. Do you have a better adjective?

October 22: I talk about how great Summer Bishil looks. She's from Saudi Arabia. Does she count?

October 6: My exact words about the incredible Rihanna will serve best here: "I don't know if any of you caught Rihanna on David Letterman's show the other night. Her outfit was sensational. Her bangs have grown out and were hanging in her eyes for her entire rendition of 'Shut Up and Drive.' They looked like they were annoying her as she repeatedly brushed them to the side only to have them fell on her face again. Thumbs up from me." In fact, Fatmoo, if you go back to February 11, you'd discover that I said "Who had the best celebrity hair at the Grammy Awards. I'm not sure who had the best, but Rihanna was in the top two or three. What a cutie!"

August 26: Have you seen Ilia Calderone, the Univision newsbabe whose hair seems to get better every inch it grows? I did -- and I talked about how wonderful she looks. In fact, I've talked about Latin America actresses and newsbabes more often than I can remember. Nobody can beat Barbara Bermudo, Karla Martinez and Lourdes Stephen when it comes to long, gorgeous hair. Are they too Caucasian?

Lucy Liu, an Asian (albeit an Asian from my home state, Michigan), is one of my all-time favorites. If you haven't seen the "Ally McBeal" sex scene between Lucy's character, longhaired "Ling," and one of the male attorneys, you don't know what you're missing.

June 28: Now, granted, there are the occasional slams. I did say Omarosa looked like a tranny in some of her photos. Sometimes I call them as I see them.

If you truly researched my postings, you'd discover that I rip Caucasian hair way more than I rip the hair of women of color. Would you prefer I lie and say I like the hair of newsbabes Natalie Morales, Heidi Collins, Contessa Brewer, Robin Meade and Maggie Rodriguez better after their haircuts? Would you have me ignore the beautiful locks of Rebecca Gayheart, Michelle Pfeiffer, Alex Witt or Portia De Rossi just because they are white women? And is there a rule that says we have to comment about everybody?

The bottom line: Your accusations are totally unfounded. Mine -- you've made a career out of pointing out extensions -- are not. As a newspaper guy, I know the importance of having my facts in order before telling a story. Next time, Fatmoogas, do your homework.

And Karen, I don't know how much of a celebrity Czech model Katrin is, but she's known on her web site as having a "super long princess braid," so she would be my recommendation to you: http://www.lhair-cz.com/katrin/index.htm
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 12:13pm

Thank you Flea for your note (so good to see you) and Fat for your response.  Of course it is always great to see all of you here...this is one of my favorite boards & I lurk constantly. 

As Mike said above....we all should agree to disagree...and understand that on forums sometimes things can seem to be what they might not really be. 

As always...I know you all will just move on to more appropriate comments & topics.  I just spoke to Dave on the phone yesterday so I am pretty sure he won't mind me stepping in at this point.

So now...tell me....what celebs look best in braids.  I just got my hair license & just graduated from braiding school & want to check out some celebs with good plaits.

Edited by Karen Shelton - January 28 2008 at 12:14pm
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 8:57am
Flea, Kramer has posted about 1500 times. The vast majority of those posts have been about white gals. I'm not accusing him of racism--just calling it as I see it. Insofar as he posts about black gals it's usually something vaguely critical (he doesn't think Halle Berry's hair is real, etc.). When did he actually post a picture of a black girl and say he thought she was beautiful? If you look back at my posts, I've done it many times.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 8:34am

Kramer, you have a very Caucasian view of beauty. How often have we seen you going goggle eyed over black, red or yellow women? Very rarely.

Ok, I rarely if ever jump into these kinda frays, leaving it for Dave to moderate or others to fling the petty insults back and forth.  However, Fat, that insult is uncalled for and came completely out of left field, as there is nothing in Kramer's comment here (or any that I can remember) that would precipitate such response on your part.

Seriously, that was really inappropriate.  I'll leave it to others (most likely Kramer himself, if he feels it's worth it) to go back and link to his posts commenting on folks such as Lucy Liu, Halle Berry, Aishwarya Rai, Rihanna, Tia Carrere, etc.  Sure, he's pro long hair on all of them, but at least he's biased in an equally opportune way.

As usual,
JF
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 8:04am
Kramer, you have a very Caucasian view of beauty. How often have we seen you going goggle eyed over black, red or yellow women? Very rarely.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 12:46am
Does every post in which a celebrity has obvious extensions need to say it? Fatmoogas, you sure have a knack for needing to point out extensions -- and for pointing out the obvious.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2008 at 4:53pm
That hair is as false as her boobs! Still, I agree she looks a lot better with long hair.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2008 at 4:37pm
This weekend.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2008 at 10:54pm
Ok Kramer Yeah she looks better with longer hair. Was that link to older pic or newer?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2008 at 7:43pm
It's been over a month. Time to revive this topic.

I think long hair is essential to the best possible look for Jenna Jameson. Anyone with me?

Here's my evidence:

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 10:24am
She looks a little harsh (not the hair) there...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic