Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jenna Jameson- Much shorter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Mad Gasser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jenna Jameson- Much shorter
    Posted: September 15 2007 at 8:02pm
Jenna Jameson cut her hair into more of a normal bob...Looks great...

I don't know about the face though and she's gotten really skinny.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 9:11pm
Actress%20Jenna%20Jameson%20walks%20the%20runway%20wearing%20Heatherette%20Spring%202008%20during%20Mercedes-Benz%20Fashion%20Week%20at%20Gotham%20Hall%20on%20September%2011,%202007%20in%20New%20York%20City.Actress%20Jenna%20Jameson%20walks%20the%20runway%20wearing%20Heatherette%20Spring%202008%20during%20Mercedes-Benz%20Fashion%20Week%20at%20Gotham%20Hall%20on%20September%2011,%202007%20in%20New%20York%20City.
Still shorter in the back - shorter overall.  I think she had lipo on her checks and added it to her lips

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 9:20pm
I prefer her with a little weight on her bones.

I mean she is so damn hot and now shes trying to look like bonezie bonezie bones.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 10:22pm
Can't say anything on this one.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 11:20pm

The haircut is cute; as for her, Momma said if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

HAWG
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2007 at 1:24pm
     Are we the only guys who talk about JJ's hair? (lol) Probably. I think her "pob", well cut as it is, looks decent on most women, but IMO, Jenna needs the softness of long hair desperately!! A NOOO... from this quarter. Bob Angry 
kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2007 at 2:38pm
seriously have you ever went on a short hair thread and said she looks good.
Everytime it is I feel sorry for her, or she lookes better with longer hair.
We understand you got a thing for long hair and that is fine, but some girls prefer short hair, just like some girls prefer long hair.
God enough already with the everyone needs to have long hair

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2007 at 3:25pm
Kensrs - you better watch out... the ice gets real thin when you speak against the protected ones!!!!!

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2007 at 4:29pm

Both Ken and Hal have a point.  The purpose of these boards is to discuss and debate the happenings with Celebrity hair.  Bob should (and does) give us his opinion, however, it does get repetetive.  I don't comment every time on a post unless I have something to add.  Kramer probably does the best job of counterpoint on this board.  He will not only state how much he doesn't like the short hair, but he will 19 times out of 20 give us a pic or a link to a picture.  Bob is usually good in this respect, but his comments do tend to repeat themselves.

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2007 at 8:47pm

ssjockey, I can't figure out if you're saying something complimentary.

See, I don't think it's so much the shorter hair as I do the plastic surgery she's had on her face. She's no where near as attractive as she was a couple years ago, long hair or short hair.

Speaking of "counterpoint," check this out. (Give the page time to load and scroll down a little bit.)

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 12:05am
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

Both Ken and Hal have a point.  The purpose of these boards is to discuss and debate the happenings with Celebrity hair.  Bob should (and does) give us his opinion, however, it does get repetetive.  I don't comment every time on a post unless I have something to add.  Kramer probably does the best job of counterpoint on this board.  He will not only state how much he doesn't like the short hair, but he will 19 times out of 20 give us a pic or a link to a picture.  Bob is usually good in this respect, but his comments do tend to repeat themselves.

I have seen Bob say nice things about short hair (not often though)
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 12:16am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

ssjockey, I can't figure out if you're saying something complimentary.

I mean it as a compliment.  We may disagree, but 99 times out of 100, you have a link, or evidence to back up what you say.  You don't just say "it is short, therefore I don't like it".  There should be a back and forth here, but I hope it is a bit more than "she should cut her hair in a pixie" or "she should grow her hair out longer than Crystal Gayle".  That's my point.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 12:37am
Hal rocks!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 3:09am
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

I am not trying to cause trouble but most boards I visit, Bob is a member of. I hate opening up EVERY thread of any celebrity or any other person to see Bob state longer hair looked better, we all get Bob has a thing for long hair but come on you don't see me going to every long haired thread on the net and state she should cut it. After awhile it becomes almost as much of an annoyance as Shampooist comments on LTAH. Honestly you don't need to post on every single thread. If you like long hair great visit long hair threads, if you want to say somethign occasionaly that is fine also. What Bob does though is OVERKILL.

I am sure Bob is a great guy and by no means am I trying to personally attack him, if anyone takes it that way don't. I just hate reading on every thread that he likes long hair. It's like going to your favorite website just to have the same pop up that gets around your security measures and hits you in the face. Hope you understand.

Later,
-KENSRS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 4:26am
Overkill is awesome dude...
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 5:00am
Originally posted by kensrs kensrs wrote:

What Bob does though is OVERKILL.

I wouldn't call it overkill. It's trolling.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 6:35am
Trolling would be deliberately writing things in the hope of provoking others (flame wars, etc.). I don't believe Bob does that. Yes, he can be repetitive. All the members who just say "I like long hair" or "I like short hair" are sometimes repetitive. However, trolling is something else
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 8:12am

It’s not the repetitive nature of Bob’s posts or Kramers for that matter, lord knows most of us regulars are guilty of that.  What gets me is these posts regularly go beyond a like or dislike and move into something more difficult for me to put into words, so please bare with me. 

These posts often include statements suggesting a particular woman’s beauty has been lost because of the length of her hair.  As if her hair “is” her beauty.  Sometimes it’s the out and out statement that the subject has gone from a sexual goddess to a homely soccer mom because her hair is now closer to her shoulders than her ass.  The words matronly or the comparison of a new picture with shorter hair to one 4 or 5 years old with the statement “makes her look older”, duh?

The most irritating is the insinuation or our right statement, if you disagree, you must be from a different plant.  Yes, there are from time to time the “she looks nice with short hair but they generally come across, at least to me, as more of a concession than the impassioned pleas we generally hear.  Similar to a hard core republican having to admit to a hard core Democrat the war in Iraq is not going well.

Nearly as irritating is; if you support long hair, you are allowed to post these “pointed” responses.  Even come the short hair board and do the same, yet the rest of us are not.  Sorry Dave but I call it as “I” see it.

Yours truly and somewhat ready for the wrath!

Hal

natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 8:21am
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Trolling would be deliberately writing things in the hope of provoking others (flame wars, etc.). I don't believe Bob does that.

Yes, he does. Take, for example, the recent Anja Rubik thread. Bob wrote about her short haircut:
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

It takes the focus off even the most beautiful face. If a woman wants no man to notice her, and that's fine with me, *this* cut is *perfect*.

That's trolling.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 8:25am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

See, I don't think it's so much the shorter hair as I do the plastic surgery she's had on her face.

(Give the page time to load and scroll down a little bit.)

Given her profession, I think her lips look great!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic