Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - do you like it? (very short bob, girly crewcut)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

do you like it? (very short bob, girly crewcut)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: do you like it? (very short bob, girly crewcut)
    Posted: September 16 2007 at 10:35am
photo account deleted

Edited by lovebobs - February 09 2011 at 10:44am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Romy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 11:33am
Like it very much Lovebobs and Kim.
Saidly it's not for real.

When will it be?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 11:53am
Hope Kim agrees to that cut - looks cute
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 12:00pm

i think kim would look amazing with that cut im with loveshorthair

hey its gabby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hey its gabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 2:33pm
eh im 50/50 maybe a little longer
buzz the back buzz the back!!!!!!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 3:32pm
not really... it make sher look kind of boyish to me
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 4:30pm
i think it would look good keep the back really short maybe have the front like lip lenght. is she willing to cut it like that. are you coloring too? when is it happening
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 7:54pm
I like the styles!  Are they fake?  If so what software did you use?
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 8:32pm
it looks like it was done using edit very good job.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2007 at 10:44am
photo account deleted

Edited by lovebobs - February 09 2011 at 10:44am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2007 at 11:36am
i know the feeling mate my gf is going frew the same thing anoying aint it lol but kim seems to look good so far with every style she has had even the really short ones
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2007 at 11:38am
The shorter/buzzed pic has potential...I think she'd look good this short! 
bobfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2007 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by daman123 daman123 wrote:

i know the feeling mate my gf is going frew the same thing anoying aint it lol

Going through the same here too.  One day she wants to go really short, the next day she's changed her mind and doesn't want to go quite so short.

Whatever Kim has done i'm sure it will look great. Bobs really suit her and a nice short one should look stunning on her as she has the right face for it.  I must say that the crop also looks stunning in the pic you've done of her.
My wifes face shape is very similar to Kims so it will be good to see kims pics when she has it done to try and persuade the wife.
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2007 at 4:58pm
i never fort of that lol good idea bobfan but i agree
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2007 at 7:52pm
Kim, Go for the short cut, trust me on this one. You will be happy. Shocked but happy
Mike
hey its gabby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hey its gabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2007 at 8:05pm
i think she should do the bob first and then if she still wants to, go short
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 6:13am
A pixie would be the in between cut.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 8:18am
I have to change mind.  The first time I saw this post the second picture didn't show up for me. I also so have to say I almost NEVER like the short spikie look on girls.....  But in this case I think it really looks good on your her.

GO FOR IT!
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 8:57am
its a big decistion for her to make but the good thing is it grows back and the picys really cool maybe just a lil tiny bit longer
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 9:08am

I had to wait until today to chime in on this one, the pic won't open at work so I saw it at home.

I'm in agreement with everyone on the 2nd pic...it looks very good on her. It really brings her eyes out.

Will she go for that? Have you even shown her?

My wife just did away with her awesome bob to a short crop...I was hesitant, but the result is fabulous! I say let her go for it...it will grow back!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic