FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

n**** I Said Music

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: n**** I Said Music
    Posted: September 22 2007 at 10:51pm
I'm tired of this sh*t. For the last time Soulja Boy does not go hard. Just using Soulja as part of his name has Soulja Slim rolling in his grave. People can say the South doesn't out out quality stuff but I'm lumping this belligerent jackass in with Chicago. Claim him. Hav him. Love him. I don't want him. Yoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu can go f**k your self. Now superman that ho(soulja boy).

END RANT

No hard feelings against son. I just had to let the hip hop purist in me take over. I actually like his hustle.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2007 at 2:16pm
yeah I feel you he need to start makin some real music
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2007 at 7:59pm
i know whatcha mean, i'll be playin music and somebody'll ask me to turn on soulja boy. i'm like 'i listen to rap music, i don't got no soulja boy.' they be like that is rap music. i'm like no.. go listen again and tell me if he is really rapping. that sh*t's dance music man and i don't dance. not to mention i feel dumber after listening to that song, it'll have me walkin around the rest of the day randomly blurtin out "wat' me dooo't' and 'sou'ja buuy uh 'n thi' bih, wat me crank it wat me row'
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2007 at 8:32pm
Lol you know damn well Souljah Boy is really for them lil nigs or for a club or sutin no self respecting grown man is gon walk around listening to souljah boy in his Ipod, thats why I mess with Willie he's a Hip-Hop purist like myself.

Waves(2001-Present)
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2007 at 10:09am
I'll put it this way. If you're 17 and making this music you get a pass but once you get out of them teen woods the world will pull a Deliverance on your ass no pun.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2007 at 3:53pm

Soulja Boi do go hard on the dance songs thats why he made the dance of the year...listen to his music he ain't even tryin' to rap, so saying he cant rap ain't sayin' too much.he'll tell u he can't rap.Every artist has his gimmick and i think it's pretty obvious what soulja's is(dance).

O and @ 25 i think he going to keep making the same music till ppl stop constantly banging his music at every party i've been to in the past year and a half

Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2007 at 4:00pm
Excellent point Cool.
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2007 at 4:06pm
What is his pint hes a rapper who has a complex about being a rapper. If you're not lyrical cool but don't try and make crutches saying you're not a rapper. Newsfalsh dipsh*t if your rhyming to a mechanical beat you're a rapper.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2007 at 11:46pm
touché<--[sarcasm]fence
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 11:53am
@ Joe Cool  ??????
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 1:58pm
look the word up Anomis lol
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 2:52pm
offtopic
un momento...
JoeCool, don't get it  twisted, broken and bent, I know the meaning of the word, I was asking you for clarification on why you are countering your own argument. You already said the man is not professin' to be a rap artist. Period. I was on the debating team all through high school, and we were taught "never surrender your proposition", no matter what. That's what I was getting at.

CoolWink

Edited by Anomis - September 27 2007 at 2:53pm
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 6:16pm
thats y i let him know i was being sarcastic  (how am i pose to know u was in debate lol)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 6:35pm
wise cracksLOL, don't get cutebarmy

Edited by Anomis - September 27 2007 at 6:36pm
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 7:43pm
LOL 
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Anomis Anomis wrote:

wise cracksLOL, don't get cutebarmy

I try my best.
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 11:01pm
that dancin' nana is soooooo cute, I bet he's black just light skinned....LOL he is my fav.Tongue
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 6:23am
Originally posted by Anomis Anomis wrote:

that dancin' nana is soooooo cute, I bet he's black just light skinned....LOL he is my fav.Tongue

Yeah thats really supposed to be Ice-T!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 9:07am

^^^^^LOL, hilarious,

joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 3:28pm
where CoCo??Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic