Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rebounders/mini-trampolines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adelfo7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adelfo7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rebounders/mini-trampolines
    Posted: September 26 2007 at 3:08am

I am trying to lose weight and was searching the internet for a high quality mini-trampoline, or rebounder, which I heard was good for weight loss and overall health. I found a great site- www.yournutrition.com which has many Needak models. I found out that the Needak brand is considered the best on the market. I called their toll-fee number for information and ordering 800-962-4414 and spoke with a very nice woman who helped me pick out the best model for my needs. She recommended I get the model that comes with a ‘stabilizer bar’ so I can rebound safely. They also gave me four free gifts worth almost $80 with my order: a carrying case, a DVD, a book and an article for how to use my mini-trampoline properly. Their web link for the rebounders is http://www.yournutrition.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=2

I searched for cheaper prices but couldn’t find any. They also gave me free shipping.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic