Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Natural health site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adelfo7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adelfo7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Natural health site
    Posted: September 26 2007 at 3:10am

After searching the web for a good ‘natural’ health site, I came across www.yournutrition.com This site had just what I was looking for: free articles and information about the things that cause poor health and high quality products that solve these problems. I wasn’t looking to buy products, but I was impressed by the professional look, the ease-of-use, and the low prices they offer for very high quality health products. They offer a lot of free information: over 60 articles and links to respected third-party websites about many of the controversial subjects thought to contribute to poor health, including: artificial sweeteners, chemicals and cleaning products, health care, mercury-based dental fillings, prescription drugs, stress, vaccines, and drinking-water. In their store: http://www.yournutrition.com/store/index.php they offer the following categories:

·        Nutritional supplements & Personal Nutritional Consulting

·        Rebounders (mini-trampolines)

·        Whole-home, counter-top, under-counter water filters & shower filters

·        Home and office air purifiers

·        Hand-held massagers

·        Far infra-red saunas, and

·        Massage Chairs.

After looking around the site, I added to my ‘favorites’ for natural health information and products. Many of their products would be great gifts for my kids or co-workers. I enjoy giving a ‘gift of health’ to my friends and family. They have a toll-fee number for information and ordering 800-962-4414. Oh yes, I almost for got to tell you- they offer free shipping in the continental USA for most of their products.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic