Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

yall know how...JUST TO LETT YALL KNOW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mutize23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutize23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yall know how...JUST TO LETT YALL KNOW
    Posted: September 28 2007 at 7:57pm
WELL IVE BEEN HERE FOR AWHILE ..(DONT LET THE NEWBIE THING FOOL YAll I JUST DONT POST MUCH)......STALKIN.......AND ON OTHER SITES....IVE GAINED ALOT OF WAVE KNOWLEDGE.....NOW I WAS DOING SUM EXPERIMANTS...I AINT GOT NOTHIN 2 LOSE....TRUST ME...NOTHIN

1.FOR ONE NIGHT I SKIPPED SHOWER BRUSHING AND JUS SLAPPED ON,RINSED OUT AS USUAL...MY WAVES LOOKED BETTER WHEN I GOT OUT AND IN THE MORNING

2.FOR A WEEK I JUST dry brush....i appeared with more progress than h20 sh*t

3.i tried puttin the pomade 1st then moisterizer to reduce the shine....it acually turned out better than everyone said..........hair waz still soft and had that hold(murrays..lol)

4.i tried acually rubbin atg with the shampoo..........if ya ish is trained it wont hurt........it acually got into my scalp better.........washin ABSOLUTE  all traces of product

so i did absolute EVERYTHING THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED 2 DO IN GENERAL AND CAME UP WITH GOOD RESULTS.....

Y DID I MAKE THIS POST?-JUST 2 LET YALL KNOW THAT THINGS WONT HURT TILL TRIED...CUZ I THOUGHT......................THA SHAMPOO THANG WOULD f**k ME UP....

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS....I DONT POST MUCH CUZ IM JUST GAINING MORE KNOWLEDGE EVERY POST.....SO IM NOT NO NEWBIE...LOL
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 8:12pm
thats good keep reading a gaining knowledge 
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 8:30pm
UHHHH! I guess? Stern%20Smile
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 9:14pm
What works for one might not work for another.  You have to find the method(s) that work for you.  You have made a big step in your wave education.  More specifically, your finding your own way.  Good job.
DUB-C
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 9:21pm
Yay you've discovered remediality. Live it and love it.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by mutize23 mutize23 wrote:

WELL IVE BEEN HERE FOR AWHILE ..(DONT LET THE NEWBIE THING FOOL YAll I JUST DONT POST MUCH)......STALKIN.......AND ON OTHER SITES....IVE GAINED ALOT OF WAVE KNOWLEDGE.....NOW I WAS DOING SUM EXPERIMANTS...I AINT GOT NOTHIN 2 LOSE....TRUST ME...NOTHIN

1.FOR ONE NIGHT I SKIPPED SHOWER BRUSHING AND JUS SLAPPED ON,RINSED OUT AS USUAL...MY WAVES LOOKED BETTER WHEN I GOT OUT AND IN THE MORNING

2.FOR A WEEK I JUST dry brush....i appeared with more progress than h20 sh*t

3.i tried puttin the pomade 1st then moisterizer to reduce the shine....it acually turned out better than everyone said..........hair waz still soft and had that hold(murrays..lol)

4.i tried acually rubbin atg with the shampoo..........if ya ish is trained it wont hurt........it acually got into my scalp better.........washin ABSOLUTE  all traces of product

so i did absolute EVERYTHING THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED 2 DO IN GENERAL AND CAME UP WITH GOOD RESULTS.....

Y DID I MAKE THIS POST?-JUST 2 LET YALL KNOW THAT THINGS WONT HURT TILL TRIED...CUZ I THOUGHT......................THA SHAMPOO THANG WOULD f**k ME UP....

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS....I DONT POST MUCH CUZ IM JUST GAINING MORE KNOWLEDGE EVERY POST.....SO IM NOT NO NEWBIE...LOL

Double negative, but great job on your discovery. Good luck
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 11:31pm
yeah good post but what works 4 you might not work 4 others and vise versa but at least u know what works betta 4 you and i agree with u dry brushing does work better than soaking wet brushing even though i do both...
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 11:35pm
Soak brushing and duraging lays my hair down better then dry brushing and duraging. By the way when did durag become a verb???book
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

By the way when did durag become a verb???book

Remember when the company Xerox became so popular, that instead of saying
"Give me a copy" people would say "Give me a Xerox"?

What about Google? You see what I'm saying now?

The noun form got so popular that it also became a slang verb.
The same thing applies with the durag.

WOW interesting
RJizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 7:54pm

^ Its a fact! Thumbs%20Up lmao

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by RJizzle RJizzle wrote:

^ Its a fact! Thumbs%20Up lmao

Knowlegde is power book
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic