Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

claudia lynx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: claudia lynx
    Posted: September 30 2007 at 11:34am
Claudia Lynx has cut her hair. 

before

after

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2007 at 11:38am
Wow... she's really tall and skinny! ;-)
But seriously... absolutely gorgeous. She was by no means unbeautiful with long hair, but the short looks... just wow. Really makes her pop.

Here's hoping she becomes famous in the U.S.
Leadfoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leadfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2007 at 8:52pm
Wow - she looks great with it short!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 1:40am
Another Rihanna-ish look.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 8:03am
I don't see Rihanna there.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 9:52am
It is the same type of cut. Oh well I guess we have to get used to it for awhile untill someone comes along and does something new.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
pockyisgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pockyisgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 8:54pm
Disapprove
Why?! Why?! All that beautiful long hair! And it's not even a nice haircut, it's too boyish!

Edited by pockyisgod - October 01 2007 at 8:55pm
*~!wa-ah-ow!~*
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2007 at 4:48pm
I think it's a huge improvment for her.

I hope she donated it to LOL or PBL...good for her.

It looks great on her.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2007 at 7:09pm
IMO she looked better with longer hair and it would be great if she did donate it. 
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2007 at 7:14pm
She sure did look great with very long hair. It's too bad she cut it.
Sonya B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonya B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 2:28pm
false alarm. She did not cut her hair. apparently her managment recieved alot of questions regarding the hair cut and aksed if she did cut her hair, and they answered in her myspace blog, that she did not. This is her newest pic... Star 

there is a bunch more in her myspace

Edited by Sonya B - October 10 2007 at 10:14pm
~live like a rockstar~
Sonya B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonya B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 2:35pm
some more of her newest pics..HeartThumbs%20Up

~live like a rockstar~
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 4:28pm
Well, if nothing else, she should definitely consider cutting it...
Sonya B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonya B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 4:46pm
i like her both ways but her long hair is soooo gorgeous and exotic. I'd prefer her with her own hair (long) for sure! :P
~live like a rockstar~
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Sonya B Sonya B wrote:

i like her both ways but her long hair is soooo gorgeous and exotic. I'd prefer her with her own hair (long) for sure! :P

I would actually argue that the short hair is more exotic on her, since most Persian women keep theirs long.
Sonya B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonya B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 6:22pm
shes got the type of face that ANY hairstyle will look gorgeous on her. so yeah i guess we all have different opinions rose
~live like a rockstar~
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 6:28pm

shes got the type of face that ANY hairstyle will look gorgeous on her. so yeah i guess we all have different opinions rose

True enough. With her, debating long vs. short is like debating what color a Porsche should be -- whatever color, it's still a Porsche!
Sonya B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonya B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

True enough. With her, debating long vs. short is like debating what color a Porsche should be -- whatever color, it's still a Porsche!

lol well put ;) I completely agree with you Clap

Edited by Sonya B - October 10 2007 at 10:15pm
~live like a rockstar~
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2007 at 2:54pm
It's great to see a false alarm once in a while. I'm glad it's still long.
pockyisgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pockyisgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2007 at 12:54am
Phew!!
And Sonya B, completely agree with you. Either way, she is stunning anyway, but long hair suits her so much better IMO.
*~!wa-ah-ow!~*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic