Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Diane Farr

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diane Farr
    Posted: October 05 2007 at 10:00pm
I've never been a fan of actress Diane Farr's nasally voice, but I've always felt she was unconventionally attractive, always brought a spark to the parts she played and, of late especially, had let her hair grow to great beauty... meaning it got pretty long by last season on the show "NUMB3RS."

This season is a different story. Her hair was cut from probably mid back or longer to shoulder length. Oh, she's still pretty enough and most of you would probably still like her hair, but it's a far cry from where it could be for us longhair lovers.

I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it, but her haircut coincided with having a baby (in real life).

Last season:

This season:

I see her cast photo still shows her with longer hair:

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2007 at 10:11pm
     Thumbs%20Down What a pity. Bob
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 8:40am
Yes she did cut a lot off but it could have been a lot shorter. We have to see if she likes the short hair look or it will be on the road back to long hair. Kramer thank you for the pic links.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 5:50am
She  started out with pixie short hair. Anyone remember her from LOveline on mtv with Dr. Drew and Adam Corolla?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 6:55am
Look much better to me... most of what was below looked dry and .. never mind I like her new look.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 8:36pm

I agree Hal; this is a step in the right direction for her.

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2007 at 11:00pm
Well, I just watched the show and she looks pretty average now. If that's an improvement in your book, so be it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic