Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
T Keezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Keezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help!!!!!
    Posted: October 08 2007 at 4:21am
iight imma jr in highschool im at a new school dis yr tho, at mah old school i wuz just smashin gurlz here n there and i aint give a f**k about no gf, but at my new school im known but im not celebrity status like i wuz at mah old school so i caint just go around f**kin lots of gurlz and da gurlz here look better than my old school so i said i might pick 1 as mah main bitch, now da hard part is if im just tryna talk 2 a gurl cuz i wonna f**k then its like mah game is spectacular and i can pull just about any chyk, but when i like try 2 talk 2 a gurl on sum sweet shyt i always be chokin and it just feel goofy, or if im tryna f**k a gurl i dont like then all da ryte words come out witout me thinkin but if i actually like a gurl like 4real then i dont kno wut 2 say, wut would yall do
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 5:59pm

Just ask her a school or a class question and then if you two haven't been introduced yet then introduce yourself crack a joke to make her laugh and then just ask her if she has plans for the weekend if she says she doesn't have plans for the weekend then go for the kill, get her # and try to interact with her as much as possible(mark your territory), so other nigs will know you tryin to push up on dat and to let them know that you are the alpha dog lol. But do everything there and you should be good to go worked for me high school.

Waves(2001-Present)
T Keezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Keezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 10:15pm
iight bet dat, good lookin out mah nig
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 3:03am
Even more than that learn how to conversate. Yall niggs just really need to learn how to talk and keep it going.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 1:22pm
Never choke. You always top dog. Remember that.  Pick up your balls and slap her with them verbally. You run it.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Never choke. You always top dog. Remember that.  Pick up your balls and slap her with them verbally. You run it.

well said willie
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Even more than that learn how to conversate. Yall niggs just really need to learn how to talk and keep it going.

LOL but its true and well said @ Skrilla. There's this one girl at my job that a bunch of dudes was trying to get me to talk to. I never wanted anything from the girl...hell I never even spoke to her before. But after them saying that to me whenever I see her I cant utter a word....f**kin peer pressure Angry
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 3:27pm
Just calm down and talk to them and do it when nobody is around for no one can interfere just be yourself
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 3:28pm
send her a lil something on facebook or something
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
T Keezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Keezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 1:04am
iight good lookin out mah n****z, dis puerto rican gurl im sorta feelin already said da movies it is, if she woulda dissed me i woulda cussed yall out virtually
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2007 at 4:39pm

Nervousness is natural. It happens. But you must always be confident. Stand straight, shoulders back, the gives off confidence. Even if ur nervous and at a loss for words u can still be confident. As for the facebook/myspace thing, ehhh, might work b/c ur high school. But I'd take more of the forward approach. Even if u spark lil convo, her responses will be ur clues of what to say next.  But just say something, even if it comes out wrong and u strike out, u won't be like the many of us that has posted how there was a tight chick they wanted to holla at but they let them get away. You'll beat urself up if u let them get away.

Hell, even a Southern Playa like myself hits droughts and get nervous. I just moved to Dallas, been here 3 months, seen plenty of bad chicks. But I've choked up more than a newby w/horrible gag reflexes giving brain and trying to swallow for the first time ya dig...(kinda explicit, I know) y is that? B/C I'm out of my element and in a new environment. I'm new so I don't have that same swagger that I have elsewhere. But just give me time to become familiar w/my surrounding and I'll be back like I was.

Plus u gotta remember, u will hit a drought here and there. Its hard and frustrating but very necessary b/c it balances things out.
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2007 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

And don't worry about chokin up my nig.
When its real, the feelings usually mutual, so
they understand. I'm 20 years old and I still choke up.
I like one of my friends I go to school with (one of my best friends)
We both like e/o and sometimes I choke and I can't do nothin but grin
at her and say hi. And its weird cause sometimes shes the same
way. And its aight bro. Quit stressin.

Just BE REAL.

Say TSO, u ain't w/ol girl no more? Or u just exploring other options...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic