Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

he cut my hair off

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
howezap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howezap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: he cut my hair off
    Posted: October 09 2007 at 3:32pm

my hair was just above my shoulders, had spent years with it short because didnt have the patients to grow it. eventually in 2005 got passed that horrible stage and my hair started to look great just what i had always wanted. on the 5th october my partner decieded to shave half my hair off during a angry outburst, so i had no choice but to have my whole head shavedCry. has anyone used any of these supplements that say they make your hair grow faster? and if so do they work? 

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 3:51pm
     Angry Hair supplements work marginally well at best, but society has a supplement that works better--*prison*, and that's where your fiend should be. Bob
howezap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howezap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 4:02pm

lol, thanks bob, but he now has to walk around with me looking like thisApprove.

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 6:57am
Why would you continue to spend time with someone that would do such a thing?
howezap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howezap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 1:51pm

i can understand what you are saying but this isnt as simple as it sounds, we are 100% sure he has bipolar dissorder, an are just waiting for it to be confirmed. he is a lovely caring guy, an as much as he has done the most awful thing to me i want to be here for him.

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 3:48pm
     Hi again, Howezap. I assume that you are an adult, so you must make your own decisions. I do think that "bipolar" is a weak excuse for heinous behavior. I have 4 daughters, and one of them was indeed involved with such a man. She was lucky to escape with her life. You say he is "lovely". I just hope that this disgusting act is the FINAL one that you are willing to forgive. I suspect that he doesn't deserve a caring, good woman such as yourself, but I wish you well in all your endeavors. Lovingly, Bob  Heart
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 5:06am
I say get back at him and shave his hair too!furious

I'd be devestated is someone did that to me...
Have you picked out any wigs to wear?

Try taking anything with biotin that might help.
Soy helps too I think (lots of protein)
Extra sleep (hair grows most when sleeping)

gizz444 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizz444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2007 at 7:12am
Not sure, but I have heard that vitamin E is really good for making your hair healthy...and healthy hair grows faster than non right?

I'm going to have to agree with Bob about your partner though. I'm sorry, but that really sounds like a lame excuse to do something so horrible to someone. I mean, even if it wasn't something he was able to really control, it doesn't make you any safer being with him. Just my thought though.

Good luck hun. I'm so sorry about your hair...

Monica
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 5:33pm
I'm really sorry, hon. Don't worry, it'll come back. There's a Blackmores vitamin called Hair, Skin and Nails. As you could probably guess it improves the health of those things. Perhaps worth a shot?

Good luck with everything.
kinkycurlygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinkycurlygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 2:17pm

I am bipolar and I wouldn't do this to anybody.  Bi-polar has more to do with emotions.  I don't hurt others.  To me is sounds like he has more issues and you better watch out.  He might hurt you in a way that you won't recover from.  Get out now!!! 

www.fotki.com/bmli111
Aishwarya Rai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 10:14am
It was 9th Oct and now it is past 9 December, and how is the status of your hair, now, grown, trim or short or bob or wat?
howezap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howezap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 2:34pm
thanks to everyone for there kind words and thoughts. well its been 3 months since that terrible day but i am pleased to say that my hair is now 2 inches longThumbs%20Up, i know that probable doesnt sound a lot to you guys but its a great improvement to me. i have been using hair formula 37 but to be honest i dont think it has done an awful lot, so i think patients is the only way forward, lol
dxgirly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dxgirly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2008 at 3:23pm
I'm bipolar as well. Typically we are self-destructive, rather than hurting others.

Anyways. On topic. 2 inch hair can look really cute. Pixies really suit some people. Smile

Edited by dxgirly - February 13 2008 at 3:24pm
howezap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howezap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2008 at 3:32pm

its really growing fast now, will be getting it cut for the first time in a week or so, i have seen loads of great cuts in magsSmile. as for the person who done it i have moved on from him, i just couldnt cope with his out burts. so dont know if he is or not?

LdyApxr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LdyApxr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2008 at 8:11pm
Wow, first off I am bipolar and while I have "manic" times, I would never do something like that to anyone.  Bipolar is no excuse for abuse and that is abuse.  As for the hair vitamins, I use one that I get at a Natural Foods store called Hair Force.  It has helped a lot in keeping my hair healthier than it has ever been. 

Good luck and I hope that your partner gets their act together before something worse happens.

Oops, I just saw your post and I am glad you moved on!  You deserve better!

Edited by LdyApxr - February 15 2008 at 8:12pm
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2008 at 11:42am
     Congrats on dumping this repulsive man, Howezap! Clap I'm very excited for you, that you can begin new chapters in your life. Don't allow one rotten apple to skew you view of men in general. There are good and bad people of both sexes. God Bless, Bob Big%20smile
howezap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howezap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2008 at 3:44pm

Smile heres to a new life with a new hairstyle, lol.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic