Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how do u get good deals on your clothes.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how do u get good deals on your clothes.
    Posted: October 11 2007 at 3:57pm

is there a place to get rocawear clothes cheap, or " urban " cloths cheaper then reg price

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 4:27pm
I heard online you can get good deals 
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 4:38pm
go to the flea market. Some of them sell the stuff for cheap
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 4:46pm
Marshalls and Ross and TJ Maxx.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
mutize23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutize23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Marshalls and Ross and TJ Maxx.

those is tha places which pack most heat.........call for shipment dates
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2007 at 9:50pm
yea, shop online.....or there's always your local neighborhood hustla. in stores, u just gotta develop ya own sense of where to go/get and shyt. also try lookin for da urban clothin spots.

Edited by Jkid3 - October 12 2007 at 9:51pm
when in Doubt..Wolf it out!

Before I Self Destruct - February 3, 2008

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7914/dsc00375dj5.jpg
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2007 at 11:18am
sLEEP NAKED
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2007 at 12:14pm
^^ WEIRD....lol anyway if you want sh*t for cheap you have to first know what you want. If I see a couple of shirts and 2pairs of jeans I want I would eyeball the price. I do that so I know how much I have and how much I intend on spending. You work them stores down also if you buy more than 1 item you will get a better deal than buying a single item. For example: If I want a this shirt and jeans that cost a grand total of 330together. I would tell them I only have 270 or something like that.

If you want better deals dont shop in malls, some stores are ok but they work on commission. Some online sites are good just make sure you know your size first.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2007 at 4:39am
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

Some online sites are good just make sure you know your size first.

AMEN...Ebay is Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2007 at 8:52am
MAN get coupons.. and gift cards lol.... also yah marshal,sears,tg max,burliton coat facotry, try  to bargain... in the malls. sometimes u can get dem 2 drop 10 off for u
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2007 at 1:58pm
yep...Burlington Coat Factory is the ish!

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2007 at 12:23am
I do the Burlington Factory thing when money is mad tight but normally I go to the mall and for example I see a miskeen hoody for $120 I just say I have $90 and I'm good even though when I go shoppin I have a G in my pocket and I'm lying my ass off nothing is better than knowing that you still know the tricks of getting things that cost more than $100 for under $100, yesterday I bought two Miskeen jackets, and two pairs of air max's. Also try the internet there are alot of websites that sell cheap schit, like amazon.com all the tools are around you, you just have to learn how to utilize them.

Waves(2001-Present)
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2007 at 6:14pm

go to walmart and buy a pack of white tees for like 6-7$. hell yah, i be wearin them all the time. black tees too. that's about all the deals i know. but when i go shopping for clothes, i don't usually try to find deals kuz it's either sh*t that's already old or somethin, but if i like it i'll cop. i just be goin to regular retail stores kuz i wanna know my sh*t's authentic and legit. i don't buy sh*t on the internet. f**k all that. but yo, i never tried tellin no store i wanna buy this but i only got this much. lol. i definitely gotta try that next time.

"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2007 at 7:16pm
Burlington and Marshalls are my skeezs for sure. I remember when the big Polo craze started I was the dude who owned 10 when everyone was pushing the one they could afford with their birthday money.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2007 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

yep...Burlington Coat Factory is the ish!

yea burlington coat factory be having a lot of gear its just sometimes u really have to look through the clothes to find some good stuff.
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2007 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

I don't buy from places that allow haggling because more times than not it could
be unauthentic sh!t.

Thats why I only shop at retail stores and just get
my sh!t legit and on sale.

I too never been into that ebay sh*t neither theres somebody on there always trying to scam people.
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 9:05am
lol i get fake stuff off of ebay all the time lol,they ain't scamming me! I rather wear cheap/fake stuff then pay big prices for the newest stuff out....saves a lot of MONEY P.S. Fake don't mean tear up easily.
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 12:34pm
This guy back in grammer school used to wear TOM. It is was suppose to say TOMMY for tommy hilfigure. Thats when it use to be big probably before you all time
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by joecool joecool wrote:

lol i get fake stuff off of ebay all the time lol,they ain't scamming me! I rather wear cheap/fake stuff then pay big prices for the newest stuff out....saves a lot of MONEY P.S. Fake don't mean tear up easily.

You're right it means stolen designs. If you can support that go for it. But I'd rather be the dude calling you out on it.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2007 at 8:05pm
there's no code of things to look for on fakes...i've worn real stuff and had a few haters try to call me out just cuz they thought the item wasn't in my price range lol (i got em' in the end) but um yea i just ain't ballin like so,i'll i take the risk of getting called out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic