Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how do u get good deals on your clothes.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2007 at 10:01pm
Joe if you want some real, new, never been worn clothes that is in everybodies price range, get some Platium Limited Edition FUBU. I bet nobody well say its fake, plus you can get like four fits for $75. With shoes to match.
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2007 at 11:41pm

FUBU is literally not allowed at my school P.S. My fake ebay collection includes sum Ice Cream shirts and LV

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 12:11am
FUBU is not allowed anywhere lol
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 12:56am
Originally posted by joecool joecool wrote:

there's no code of things to look for on fakes...i've worn real stuff and had a few haters try to call me out just cuz they thought the item wasn't in my price range lol (i got em' in the end) but um yea i just ain't ballin like so,i'll i take the risk of getting called out.

What I'm saying is if you can support that its your decision. I'll be clowning on you but thats you. I'm not balling but the trick is to make it seem like that.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic