Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*~*How can I get to Level 9*~*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
skydreem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skydreem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *~*How can I get to Level 9*~*
    Posted: October 16 2007 at 11:53am
Hello LadiesSmile

I'm a medium or light blonde with dark roots now.  I use colorsilk from revlon, the box says level 3. but i would like to light my hair. i want something like this picture.

PS: If anyone knows, please please tell how can i get this color, or I will get it as a highlights, I always want it to be this blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!!   thank you ladies!!
  • this is the color I use from revlon.
Revlon%20Colorsilk%20Ammonia-Free%20Permanent%20Haircolor%2011A%20Ultra%20Light%20Ash%20Blonde%2005

Edited by skydreem - October 16 2007 at 11:55am
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2007 at 7:14am
If you are already medium or light blonde, you are practically there already, you just need a blonde with some lift and a violet base (If you want to do boxed color like that, you will have to call the company to find out which has a violet base ....that's what gets the yellow out and makes it go more white.  Anything that color that says ash may be violet, but you can't be sure without asking the company because they don't put that on the box).  I'd do the dark roots first though with whatever you used the last time to match the hair you have, then color all of it lighter.  Dark roots will need a different shade to get to medium blonde.  Be sure to test strand on a small piece of hair with a tiny amount of the mix before mixing it all up and doing your whole head.  Test strands will make sure you don't mess up your hair.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
skydreem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skydreem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2007 at 3:50pm
Thank you susanWinkWinkWink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic