Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rules(Read Before You Post)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rules(Read Before You Post)
    Posted: October 19 2007 at 9:42am
1. This is Product Reviews unless you are actually reviewing a product then don't make a post here otherwise it will either be moved or I will pm you the answer and delete the topic.

2. Rule #1 is in place to maintain the quality of this forum and if you want to ask questions about products go to Wave Talk and ask you will get alot more responses there, and besides this is PRODUCT REVIEWS so since I love perfection so much from now on only product reviews will be posted here.

3. Any questions about any products send a private message to S.C.King he is our very own Product King/Expert he has tried just about any product you can think of I'm sure he will answer your pm's promptly, thank you!

*All this is following the standards of Operation Cleanup by Jamaicakid85*

Waves(2001-Present)
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2008 at 8:40am
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

*All this is following the standards of Operation Cleanup by Jamaicakid85*

Nice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic