Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beat ya feet Kings D.C. Dancing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beat ya feet Kings D.C. Dancing
    Posted: October 26 2007 at 6:27pm
I want to know what yall think this how we dance in D.C. and the music you hear is called GO-GO.

Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2007 at 8:05pm

the 3rd and 2nd to last guy killed it

[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2007 at 3:40am
lmao most people can't do the dance but when you see some people who can you like DAMN.How your roommate reppin DC and B-more and DC don't like each other.
Meech313 defeated
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2007 at 11:01am
Bo Jangles?
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2007 at 1:17am
I've never been a fan of go-go but to each his own. Don't tell anyone, but I sing Frank Sinatra songs in the mirror and shower.
and el oh el@ tsoh!! Do what i did to my roomate...find out what he's allergic to. I bet he'll never eat someone elses food

Edited by King Cash - October 28 2007 at 1:20am

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2007 at 12:33am
Cash you trying to kill your room mate.
Meech313 defeated
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2007 at 1:15pm

The thing is that my roomate was eating my Oreos (out of a pack of 50 he would sneak and eat 20 AT A TIME). So one night during a conversation, he told me that he's mildly allergic to peanut butter (nothing fatal, but his face just swells up). So i bought another pack of Oreos, twisted them in half, and put a dime sized amount in each one. I left em on my bed then didn't come back til around 3 am; and when i did, i saw him curled up in his bed with a swolen face! LOL

He literally looked like he was holding 4 golf balls in his mouth, and looked like Mike Tyson (in his prime) punched him 10 times in the face...with no gloves on. ROFL!

As a matter of fact...do you guys rermember that old episode of Martin when he got beat up in that boxing match?...Remember how he looked when he got home?? Well my roomate looked sort of like that. EL OH EL!!!
He could continue his daily activities (but he didn't...don't blame the nigguh). He didn't look normal for 2 days! hahahaha

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2007 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

The thing is that my roomate was eating my Oreos (out of a pack of 50 he would sneak and eat 20 AT A TIME). So one night during a conversation, he told me that he's mildly allergic to peanut butter (nothing fatal, but his face just swells up). So i bought another pack of Oreos, twisted them in half, and put a dime sized amount in each one. I left em on my bed then didn't come back til around 3 am; and when i did, i saw him curled up in his bed with a swolen face! LOL

He literally looked like he was holding 4 golf balls in his mouth, and looked like Mike Tyson (in his prime) punched him 10 times in the face...with no gloves on. ROFL!

As a matter of fact...do you guys rermember that old episode of Martin when he got beat up in that boxing match?...Remember how he looked when he got home?? Well my roomate looked sort of like that. EL OH EL!!!
He could continue his daily activities (but he didn't...don't blame the nigguh). He didn't look normal for 2 days! hahahaha
Cash, Mike is and will always be champ
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2007 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

Damn thats f*cked up.
But didn't he taste the peanut butter?

That's wut im sayin, i mean cmon now how cant u taste or even smell peanut butter??
Personal Record: 6-0!
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2007 at 10:35pm

LOL Thats some funny ass sh*t @ Cash...

Lil D.C. Im the DC dancing is aiight not my 1st preference but I get down to it when its on for a little while. Im not a fan of GO-GO music but my school is like 80% DC, VA, & MARYLAND so freshman year I was like what the f**k.

@ TSOH... That Baltimore dude who you said was posin as a DC dude...well at my school they stick together and dress alike. That would be DC, Maryland, & VA.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2007 at 10:13am
Supa what school you go to and how you run HB and I'm the president.
Meech313 defeated
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic