Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alyssa Milano

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alyssa Milano
    Posted: October 29 2007 at 4:45am
Anyone notice how long Alyssa Milano's hair has gotten?

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2007 at 5:43am
Yes, it is long.  She is a nice looking woman but I still prefer her short pixie!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2007 at 6:42am
Wow I didn't think it got that long thanks for the pics.Fatmoogas.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
spud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2007 at 7:27am
I was sooooooooo hoping that this post would say she had gone back to her pixie. It was AWESOME.

Spud
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2007 at 8:38am
Alyssa had a guest starring role on last week's My Name is Earl show on NBC. I don't remember her hair ever being this long before.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2007 at 5:14pm
She's looking great lately... I loved her pixie-cut, but won't argue if her hair stays this long for good.
tinalonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinalonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2007 at 6:46pm
this is by FAR her best look
tina
AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2007 at 4:49am
I've seen hair in that long before but she was so young then. She looks great in most cuts.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2007 at 12:46pm
Said it before and I'll say it again, one of those lucky women who looks great short, long or in between!!!

Edited by texdillo - October 30 2007 at 12:49pm
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2007 at 3:14pm
I call this get-a-pixie-and-then-grow-it-to-your-hips syndrome, which seems to happen a lot - an extreme long hair reaction to an extreme short cut.

For my money (not that I'm spending any) I wish she'd spent more time in the pixie/short hair world, sampling any number of short styles that would (and some did) look great on her, and were all more distinct and fun than this. This long deal is nice, and she can certainly never look bad, but isn't especially interesting to me.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2007 at 3:33am
How do you know it isnt extensions?
AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2007 at 6:04am
Originally posted by julesyjul88 julesyjul88 wrote:

How do you know it isnt extensions?

I've been wondering about that since her hair seems to grow so very fast.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2007 at 9:34am
Go back and check out the timeline.  It hasn't been that fast.  The got the pixie in August of 2003.  That's over FOUR years of growth at this point if she hadn't trimmed it that much.  And since she started growing it out, it really doesn't appear she has other than to keep the ends even.

She's simply just let it go and she's well within the up to TWO FEET of hair she could grown out by now.

Really long hair these days ain't always extensions.  Just look at Kristen Bell. Smile

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2007 at 1:49pm
     Exactly, JF. Your commentaries are missed, BTW. LOL Bob
     Oh, about Alyssa, she wears any style well, IMO, although my wife was furious when she had her locks cropped. She hates super short hair on women much more than I, maybe stemming from her own undesired spike cut nine years ago. Dead Best, Bob
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2007 at 2:28pm
I wonder how long it will take her before she cuts it
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2007 at 5:20pm
Well I just saw Alyssa in a movie with shorter hair not that long ago.
It was a B movie. That's why I asked because I wondered how it could get that long that fast.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2007 at 6:29pm
"Not that long ago" is a relative term. When was it?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2007 at 7:19pm
JF were you saying that Bell also grew out her hair? If it is the same one I'm thinking about didn't she play on Days of our Lives?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2007 at 4:59am
Um, Heath posted this in August 2007 right here on this site. This was only three months ago max. Was this an illusion?

Alyssa is listening to you. Her had is indeed shorter.
Shorter

She's gone from bra length to collar bone length. That's got to be a good 8 inches. I liked the longer hair, but now that I see this cut I think it suits her better.

(By the way, except for the intro, those were Heath's words, not mine... Kramer)

Edited by Kramer - November 03 2007 at 5:00am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2007 at 5:23am
I think it was an illusion.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic