Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CMA Awards

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CMA Awards
    Posted: November 05 2007 at 9:37pm
HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2007 at 9:42pm
Martina McBride cool. I don't think I will watch it untill something else ends at 10.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2007 at 6:47pm
I should be a fan of country music.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2007 at 8:22pm
Everyone should Dave; I was country, before country was even cool.
HAWG
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2007 at 6:55am
Actually most of us have been fans of current contry music and didn't know it.  I use to be called southern rock.  The Eagles, sounding just like the Eagles of old, debuted their new album on the CMA's....
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2007 at 1:06pm
Did you guys notice how many women had one hairstyle as they entered the CMAs and at least a slightly different hairstyle as they performed or accepted or presented an award.

Three come to mind off the top of my head:

Sara Evans: I thought her hair would be longer, frankly.

Miranda Lambert: I really liked the tied back hair, but I also liked how wild she looked on stage.

Kellie Pickler: Now I haven't had much use for Kellie since she cut her trademark long hair (or removed the extensions) and got a boob job after failing to win American Idol. But the hairstyle she had while singing that song and crying like a baby was very nice.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2007 at 3:55pm
Kramer the McBride link gave me a blonde. I guess I will look on line for her new pics.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2007 at 6:14pm
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2007 at 10:00pm
Thank you Kramer they worked. Wow she looks great.
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2007 at 3:29pm
I didn't get to see the entire show but I thought everyone looked good.  The dresses and styles were all great.  I thought Carrie Underwood look particularly nice but she's one of my favorites.  
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2007 at 4:22pm
Carrie Underwood always looks great, but she hasn't got much of a neck.
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2007 at 4:33pm
I think Miranda had the best hair all night.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2007 at 10:39pm
Finally got a chance to watch the show after recording it.  Kellie Pickler looked great; a little more asymetrical than it has been.  Miranda and Carrie also looked great as did Sarah Evans.  Everyone was awesome.  I love country women.
HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 7:07am
http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1055984781/an/0/page/0#1055984781
These are the types of pic I really love. They show off the side and back. Thanks again Kramer for the link.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic