Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pictures of Found Great Extentionist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kslittle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kslittle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures of Found Great Extentionist
    Posted: April 02 2008 at 7:57am
HI, do you know if these are the same as microring hair extensions? Do you know of any micro extentionest in ohio area??

Edited by kslittle - April 02 2008 at 7:57am
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2007 at 5:32pm
18 inches long
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
apivac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apivac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2007 at 4:04pm
looks beautiful!!! can you tell me what length did you use?
JOSLYNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOSLYNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2007 at 10:10pm
They are individuals with connected with microcylinders, I am an ER nurse and I need to wear my hair in ponytails and no you cannot see them at all. I can wear it all different ways and you cant tell even when you touch my head unless you were feeling for them it is hard to feel them. I also exercise and I'm not having any problems!!!Tongue
RNndsHAIR
teleca25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teleca25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2007 at 10:00pm
Looks fabulous darlin... was it with microlinks? and when you put them in a ponytail do they show?
I love +HIM because +HE first loved me...[IMG]smileys/angel.gif" align="middle" />
JOSLYNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOSLYNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2007 at 8:17pm
Here are picture of before and after my extentions!!! Sandy from Tangles Salon is Great!!!
Make sure you let Sand know you saw my pictures "Joslynn" her Phone # is 909-969-1833
It is so worth just having a consult, let me know what you all think!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic