Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tackling Dry Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tackling Dry Hair
    Posted: November 18 2007 at 11:33pm
Since getting bleach in my hair, and straightening it for years, my hair is starting to get really dry. I'm staying away from heat, but has anyone ever heard of a product called Ojon? It's made from 100% ojon nuts, and is meant to dramatically improve hair quality even after one use. I've seen it on the shopping channel and am trying to get the treatment, and maybe the shampoo and conditioner aswell. It's pretty expensive, but I'm willing to try. Anyway, has anyone tried it?
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 6:17pm
Update- I bought it (for $75 including shipping) should be here in a couple of days. I'll let you know how it goes!
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2007 at 3:41am
Expensive...I hope it works for you.

Have you ever tried Nexxus emergencee? That also works pretty darned good for dry,damaged hair.I use to use that all the time when I had bleached hair.

Also,where did you hear about the OJON from? Cant wait to hear how it works.headphones
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2007 at 4:43am
Forgot about this thread! lol. After using the treatment I bought the shampoo and conditioner as well. Best products ever! They actually work! I am so happy.
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2007 at 6:06pm
Glad to hear you like it. I'll keep it in mind.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2008 at 9:01pm
Last night I ordered the thermal protecting style cream. It was another $55 but I can't wait to try!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2008 at 10:30pm
Now it's time for that new cut?
HAWG
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 4:33pm
yeah, I really think it needs a good chop, the ends are gross.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic