Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sealing with crazy glue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimmyh51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyh51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sealing with crazy glue
    Posted: November 19 2007 at 7:22pm
Hi

How many of you guys use crazy glue to seal wefts and how do you find it compares to other brands of sealant? especially if you are dealing with hand tied wefts, or brands of hair that are prone to shedding?

seems to me often when someone complains about HH weaves tangling (not ones I have done but onlien such as ppl who comment on hair sister) that they mention tangling too - and to me it may not be that the hair is tangling, but that the shedding is causing the tangles - in other words if the hair weft was able to be sealed effectively then the wearer may find tangling was no longer an issue.... what do you think?
www.boozehag.com
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2007 at 10:44am
I have sealed wefts with crazy glue.  It makes the weft top rock hard, so some people might find it uncomfortable.  I don't think  it was a great sealant either, just so so.
mokipono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokipono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2007 at 10:19pm
Sherrie at
www.hairextensions101.com  sells a really good weft sealer. Before she got in the new sealer a lot of people were using fabric sealer for wefting. Hers is far superior.
Crazy glue/nail glue doesn't work well, it's too stiff.

Edited by mokipono - November 25 2007 at 10:21pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic